Need help with little brother for Darrius and Miya.

See the results of this poll: ???

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Cohen Joseph: 4 (21%)
  • Easton Alan : 2 (11%)
  • Lucas Alan: 4 (21%)
  • Koen James: 1 (5%)
  • Grayson James : 2 (11%)
  • Lincoln Alan : 0 (0%)
  • Lincoln James: 6 (32%)

Wow, this is so weird! My current favourite names are [name]Darius[/name] and [name]Maya[/name], with Cohan a close second!! So obviously I voted for [name]Cohen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] :slight_smile: Good luck!!

[name]Darrius[/name] and [name]Orion[/name]

and

[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Tevin[/name]
[name]Milos[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]

I think these style of names go better with [name]Darrius[/name] than your choices which seem to be a change of style altogether.

However, I love [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]James[/name].

PS (Have we mentioned already that the Jewish Cohens are the priesthood and don’t like the general public to use that name.? [name]Just[/name] mentioning it so you know ahead of time before you give him this name, I think the [name]Cohen[/name] spelling is great, and would not change it at all, that would ruin it.)

When I read the topic of the post I thought of [name]Luca[/name] straight away. So I would have voted for that, but [name]Lucas[/name] lost out to [name]Easton[/name] for me (just).

[name]Hi[/name] there. I voted for [name]Lincoln[/name], and I thought I’d give you a link to a thread containing a post I wrote about [name]Cohen[/name], which is a Jewish priest, as well as a common Jewish last name (think Goldberg or Schwartz).

Here’s the link. I believe it’s the 5th post down.

Whichever name you choose, I wish you the very best!

Good luck! :slight_smile: