Need help with middle names!

I think we have finally decided, and I suppose they could come any day now, so here they are:

[name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Theodore[/name] ([name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Theo[/name])

Middle names for [name]Eliza[/name]:
[name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Emmaline[/name] (eh-mah-leen)
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Ameline[/name] (ah-mey-leen)
[name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name] (ah-veyh-leen)

Middles for [name]Theo[/name]:
[name]Henry[/name]/[name]Henri[/name]
[name]Alexandre[/name]/[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Nicolas[/name] (Nee-coh-lah)
[name]Tyler[/name]

Thanks
[name]Riley[/name]

[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] are lovely! Such a wonderful twinset. [name]Riley[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] work really well together, too. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Emmaline[/name] (although I prefer the [name]Emmeline[/name] spelling–I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] would be gorgeous!) and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] “[name]Theo[/name]” the best. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] & [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] definitely.

[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] is a perfect twin set!! So cute! Congrats!

I would go with [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name].

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Aveline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name].

Another vote for [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Emmaline[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]! Second choice for a girl would be [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] (also lovely), but for boys [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] is the clear, absolute winner!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] (I found the others kind of vowel-ly with [name]Eliza[/name]).
[name]Love[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]!
Congrats

I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] & [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. I also like [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and think that the matching alliteration could be nice for twins.

Thank you all! This site has been such a HUGE help finding their names. My stepmum was pretty impressed by all of your honest and helpful comments. [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] seems like “the one” for [name]Theo[/name] but were still caught for [name]Eliza[/name]. I think [name]Lucille[/name] and [name]Cosette[/name] are our top two, personally I prefer [name]Lucille[/name] with [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name].