Need help with name for baby #3!!! :)

[name]Hi[/name] people! First time poster here, but love this place and all the ideas and support here! We have two girls, [name]Maeva[/name] is the oldest and Maille is the youngest (for now!). We are having a hard time finding the right name for either a boy or a girl. [name]Do[/name] we stay with an “M” name or not? I like the two syllables, and both their names have special meanings, so the meaning of the name is important to me too. Also, we can’t name our baby a name like “dark-haired one” or “light-haired one” etc because both girls were born with dark hair that turned light blonde!! DH is blonde, I am a brunette…go figure! Anyway, would love, love, [name]LOVE[/name] any input or ideas you would be willing to spend your time sharing! Thanks in advance, and hope you are all having a fabulous day!
MamaMeg

[name]Maeva[/name], Maille and:
[name]Mira[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Kyra[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Audra[/name]
[name]Vienne[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Seamus[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Berkley[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]

Like any or am I completely going in the wrong direction?

I don’t think it really matters if you use another M name or not.

[name]Rachel[/name]

Is Maille pronounced My-lah? or am I totally off? [name]Ive[/name] never heard or seen the name before so I am just curious. I love [name]Maeva[/name] btw. It was the name of my grandmas best friend so anytime I hear it it brings a smile to my face.

I would honestly avoid another M name. Two are cute but three could end in a toungue twister and make the names feel less unique.

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]

[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Soren[/name]
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those?

Maille is pronounce “[name]May[/name]-lee.” And thank you for the compliments! I am looking forward to reviewing these lists with DH…the REAL challenge is finding names we both agree on!!! Thank you so much for the suggestions, and I look forward to any more that may come our way!!!

I agree wtih PPs that I would avoid another M name.

I also don’t think you need to avoid names with meanings related to hair color. Few people really know the meaning of a name – I think you should focus on names you like and that sound good with your last name.

[name]Hi[/name],
YOur daughters have lovely names. To me the meaning of my childrens names is also very important so this would definitely influence my decision.
I don’t think what letter the name starts with matters, as long as you & DH love it & it has a lovely meaning.
From others suggestions I really like [name]Milo[/name] for a boy & [name]Sylvie[/name] for a girl, or what about [name]Esme[/name]?
Good luck!

Still struggling with the name game…it has been much harder to find a boy name, and even though I have MANY girl names that are pretty, we are still pretty stuck. SOOOO, I thought I would post the few we do have in hopes that someone out there might pop up with some new ideas. Here they are:

Girl:
[name]Mabel[/name]/[name]Maible[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name] (hubs is not such a fan, but I love the meaning!)

Boy:
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Myles[/name]

No names that we are in love with so far; I really want to find a name that is unique and special, and has some meaning behind the name. Can anyone offer any suggestions or advice?

Oh, I love your daughter’s names [name]Maeva[/name] and Maille. I would avoid another “M” name, Here are some suggestions.
Boys
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Lorcan[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Vaughan[/name]
[name]Tiernan[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Keir[/name]
[name]Ivor[/name]

Girls
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Niamh[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Aoife[/name]
[name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Catriona[/name]
[name]Eleri[/name]
[name]Finola[/name]
[name]Grania[/name]
[name]Sinead[/name]
[name]Siobhan[/name]
[name]Orla[/name]

Ok Nameberries…We found out that another little girl is joining our family!!! So the name game is ON!! (Ok, let’s be real…it was totally on before, but at least we can narrow down the gender!) :wink: So we still need help with names if you have any ideas. We like unique and unusual names with special meanings, and so far nothing has perked our interest. So we are starting over. Some of you come up with these incredible lists, so if you have the time to share some ideas we would be so, so grateful! Thanks so much, people!
[name]Love[/name] ya and [name]Happy[/name] Thanksgiving!!!