Need help with name order

[name_f]My[/name_f] family has a tradition of two middle names, and we’ve actually managed to choose three names that we like. However, we can’t agree on which order sounds best so I’d love for some outside input!

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]

Thank you so much!

I prefer [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]. [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] is beautiful btw!

These are beautiful names, no matter what order but I personally prefer [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] sounds beautiful!

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] gets my vote; gorgeous and dreamy!

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

Both sound nice, but I slightly prefer [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

You have chosen three beautiful names! I prefer [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] as [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is slightly longer so it balances the combo by placing it in the middle spot.

I vote for [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]. I think because [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] has 3 syllables while the other names have 2, it fits nicely in the middle and ties the whole name together. Great name choices!

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] flows best and looks nice too

[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] flows better in my opinion.