Need help with second son's name

Hey berries, I have been lurking around for a while but finally decided to create my own username so I could post because I need your help. I am preggo with our second little baby burrito, another boy!

Our first son is [name]Jude[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. We picked [name]Jude[/name] because before we even got pregnant it was the one name we both agreed on, so my husband started singing “Hey [name]Jude[/name]” to my belly and it kind of stuck. We picked [name]Thomas[/name] because it means “twin” and when [name]Jude[/name] was born he looked just like my husband’s baby brother, who had recently passed. I also liked that [name]Jude[/name] was a classic name, and liked the saint connection without it being a super common name like [name]John[/name] or [name]Paul[/name].

For this baby we would like the names to “go” and would like to keep it with a theme of an “uncommon classic” for a first name, and a more popular middle.

Names we are considering:

[name]Henry[/name]-I love this but am hearing it everywhere. Is it too popular to be paired with [name]Jude[/name]?
[name]Edward[/name]-I love the nickname [name]Teddy[/name], which is why [name]Edward[/name] is on the list, not too crazy about the name itself though.
[name]Theodore[/name]-someone else posted about [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] together and some people said it was a weird pairing. I do love the name though. And again, a way to get to [name]Teddy[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name]-my husband loves this and found it on the “saint names” list. he likes that [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Rufus[/name] are both saints, but I’m worried when we have more babies i don’t want to be limited for the sake of the theme
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Ewan[/name]-I like this a lot
[name]Rhys[/name] or [name]Reece[/name]-I think I like the [name]Rhys[/name] spelling better
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Edison[/name]
[name]Eliot[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]-again, the saint theme. I do like this though
C”lum-love the meaning, but does it sound too trendy next to [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]-too trendy?

Any other suggestions? Also, no [name]Levi[/name], [name]Titus[/name], or [name]Ezra[/name] please. We want to avoid the “uncommon biblical names” theme. It’s so obvious.

Middle name would most likely be:

[name]David[/name]
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]

I love love love the name [name]Jude[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Jude[/name] has recently become one of my new favorites, and the combo is awesome!
You have some great choices, so I’ll comment on my favorites.

[name]Henry[/name]: I really like it with [name]Jude[/name]. They are both classics yet still quirky. But I do understand your issue with the popularity of it next to [name]Jude[/name]. But it’s definitely a great choice.

[name]Oliver[/name]: I’m not the biggest fan of [name]Oliver[/name], but I like it with [name]Jude[/name]. There is something about the two names that work for brothers.

[name]Owen[/name]: The other day I was thinking about the name [name]Jude[/name] (after my friends and I watched Across the Universe), and of course I started making lists. And [name]Owen[/name] was the first name that I wrote down with [name]Jude[/name]. I think they both have the fun yet classic feel. Also, I like [name]Ewan[/name], but it feels a little too much with [name]Jude[/name].

[name]Rhys[/name]: I love this with [name]Jude[/name]!! Although for some reason I feel it might make you think you’ll be locked into one-syllable names.

So, my absolute favorites are [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] with [name]Jude[/name]. I think they are wonderful names.
My favorite combos would be:
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] [name]David[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: