Need help with spelling, please.

Our list has been narrowed down to 3! Our top choice is [name]Sariah[/name], but DH wants me to ask about spelling. He has told me that is looks like [name]Sarah[/name] that has been misspelled (when written you almost glance over the I). And someone also told him that when spelled ria it generally makes a ree sound (like [name]Rianna[/name]), but when spelled rya it generally makes a rye sound (like [name]Ryan[/name]).

So we want to know which of these three spellings to you think would get the Suh-rye-ah sound?

[name]Sariah[/name]
Saryah
[name]Saraia[/name] (this is from the name [name]Sarai[/name], with an a on the end - or we could do an ah on the end to get Saraiah, but I’m not sure I like that)

Thanks in advance!

Oh and for those that want to know - our other two names are [name]Julianna[/name] (coming in as our 2nd favorite) and [name]Cadence[/name] (as our 3rd). We want to go into the hospital with a couple of options, see what she looks like and then name her.

[name]Sariah[/name]

But, juliana is my fave from ur list

[name]Sariah[/name]

But, juliana is my fave from ur list

[name]Sariah[/name] - My top choice. I think pronunciation is fine here.
Saryah - I want to say SARE-yah
[name]Saraia[/name] - I think the pronounciation is understood here, but it’s not nearly as pretty as [name]Sariah[/name]

Of your options, I would definitely go with [name]Sariah[/name]; the others look very odd and I wouldn’t know how to pronounce them if I saw them written down.

I think you should consider [name]Soraya[/name] instead, though - it is technically a different name (according to nameberry it means princess), but it is pronounced almost exactly the same and I think it looks much prettier as it is a name in its own right rather than a play on sarah.

[name]Sariah[/name]-I read this the way it was supposed to be pronounced, and didn’t see the [name]Sarah[/name] correlation until you pointed it out. I think this would be a fine way to spell it.

Saryah: I actually pronounced this as Suh-ree-ya

[name]Sariah[/name]! And it’s my favorite of the three. Good luck!

[name]Sariah[/name] - I would automatically pronounce this the way you want and do not think it looks like [name]Sarah[/name] misspelled.
Saryah - I would prn this as SARE-yah
[name]Saraia[/name] - I would prn this as Sare-a-yah but I would not be sure.

I think [name]Sariah[/name] is the easiest to get suh-[name]RYE[/name]-yah. Also I think it’s the prettiest and least complicated.

Thank you everyone for your help! If we choose her name as [name]Sariah[/name], it will be spelled this way also!