Need help with twin girls (#3 and #4)

We are really struggling to come up with two more girl names for our twins! Older sisters are [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Lorna[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Names we are considering:

Nina
[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]

Thoughts?? Other ideas??

Congratulations!

I think [name_f]Nina[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are beautiful and they would flow well with your other two daughters. Unless you want your twins first names to have matching initials.

Maybe you’d also like:
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Demi[/name_f]
[name_f]Darla[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Maribel[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Marly[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Vada[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Myla[/name_f]
[name_u]Laney[/name_u] or [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]

My vote is [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] that sounds great.

Congrats! I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] fit in with your other girls best. They both have that classy, Vintage charm.
Good luck

1 Like

Lucy is perfect with [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f]! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] would go really well with your girls’ names.

Congratulations! :two_hearts: I really love [name_f]Nina[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] with your girls’ names.

Nina and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be my picks, so that they don’t all have two-syllable names ending in the “ee” sound.

Maybe also…

Isla
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Kitty[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]

Best of luck!

Nina and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are gorgeous together and go really well with [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

Molly [name_f]Lorna[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] & [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]/Lucy would be a great sister set

Lucy and [name_f]Nina[/name_f] are my favorites for you!

I love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] together!

Molly [name_f]Lorna[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] . . .

Julia [name_f]Claire[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] & [name_f]Edie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] & [name_f]Iva[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Jayne[/name_f] & [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]

Fern
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Effie[/name_f]
[name_f]Inez[/name_f]
Inis
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Lula[/name_f]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

I really love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a twin sibset and I also love them with [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].

Rose and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] would make great twins! I would avoid using [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] but another name ending differently so that they don’t have all similar names but one.

I like [name_u]Brook[/name_u] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] together.

Lucy & [name_f]Julia[/name_f] are beautiful!

Lucy and Clara (Instead of Claire)

Rosie And
Gracie

Katie And
Annie

Ruby And
Chloe

Evie And
Zoe

Piper And
Willow

Alice And
Hazel

Josie And
Amy/ Aimee

Hope the names help

Tiger👌

Of your contenders I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with big sisters [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f]!
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] , [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] would be so darling together

Rose [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] get my vote

Congrats!

Molly and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] are both names that were originally nicknames and now have come to stand as names on their own. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] has that same quality, so I would definitely vote for that as one of the twin names! Others have commented that having more “ee” endings may not be ideal, but so many girls’ names do end in that sounds, and I don’t think it personally makes them too matchy. It just ties them all together well in my opinion. If you chose [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], I would choose an “ie” ending for the other twin to balance out the “y” and “ie” in [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]. (I also think it would be totally okay to choose other names that don’t end in an “ee” sound for your twins. It might just be a little odd if all of your girls except one have an “ee” ending.)

Some ideas:

• Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_u]Abbie[/name_u]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Addie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_u]Allie[/name_u]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Annie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Emmie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Essie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_u]Josie[/name_u]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]
  • Molly, [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]

Thanks everyone. We’re leaning towards [name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but likely won’t decide for certain until they are born! Lots of good ideas and input on here! :smiley: