Need honest opinion of the name Molly

I love [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t worry about what other people think, if you like it, go with it.

I didn’t know [name_f]Molly[/name_f] was a drug? Still one of my all time favorite names. I have great associations with it.

I love [name_f]Molly[/name_f], and we almost chose it for the baby girl we’re having in [name_f]October[/name_f], but I didn’t like the name meaning “bitter”. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is adorable though, I picture a happy little girl with green eyes and dark curly hair. :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is super cute! It’s one of those names that make you smile when you say it. I love the subtle [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] reference! I do not associate it with drugs (maybe that makes my naive but I wouldn’t have even thought of that…), I say go for it! It’s perfect with your boys!

If you really think the cons out way the pros then [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] isn’t a bad alternative. I also think [name_f]Margot[/name_f] would be lovely. If you are looking for something a little more modern then the Hawaiian [name_f]Malia[/name_f] would be stunning!!!

I know plenty of humans named [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and don’t think of the drug

I love [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I’ve always thought it was super adorable, reminds me of [name_f]Molly[/name_f] Ringwood. I don’t see it as a “pet name” at all, and I don’t even know about the drug connection. Works well with her brothers too if you love alliterations.

Thank you everyone!! It is much appreciated!

It’s YOUR baby, so if you like that name go ahead and use it. [name_m]How[/name_m] rude of anyone to even say anything so negative. I personally think it is cute and love that you would have all M names for your kids. I also know several Mollys who are neither pets nor illicit substances. Other M names I like are [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_u]Marley[/name_u] (listed above), [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] (you listed), [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Macie[/name_f], and [name_f]Millie[/name_f].

I have never associated it with drugs in anyway! It’s just not my taste at all. I find it bland and old fashioned, sorry. I also have a [name_m]Myles[/name_m]. I think [name_f]Milly[/name_f] is slightly better, perhaps as a nickname for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]