need middle name suggestions

I think we are going to go with [name]Wren[/name] for our daughter that’s due anytime. We we’re going to use it as a middle named paired with [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Olivia[/name] wren. But… [name]Olivia[/name] has become over used. So… I come tp you ladies for some suggestions

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Karle[/name]!

[name]Do[/name] you want [name]Wren[/name] to be the middle name? If so, my favorite is [name]Cassia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], as [name]Cassia[/name] is a distinctive name meaning “cinnamon” - how sweet! [name]Cassia[/name] can be shortened to [name]Cassie[/name] or left as it, and it is very feminine while still being playful. Other names with the same syllabic sound and feminine feel are [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Wren[/name], [name]Julia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], [name]Marisa[/name] [name]Wren[/name], and [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Wren[/name].

If you want [name]Wren[/name] to be in the front position, something like [name]Wren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] would be beautiful. I think pairing [name]Wren[/name] with a classic is ideal, personally…

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Celia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] ([name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] are kind of close in sound…)
[name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] (ditto…)
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] (Has [name]Olivia[/name]'s “via” ending…)

Good luck! :slight_smile: