Need MNs for our list

We haven’t decided on a FN and are hoping that maybe a good middle name match will help us decide on a FN. We are not tied to a letter but H, L, A and C would honor family. Here are our FN choices with some middles we are considering. As always, thanks so much for your thoughts!!!

[name]Skylar[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Skye[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Ashby[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] (really different from our others but we like it - just NO IDEA on MN)
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Skylar[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name], def. my favorite on your list. [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is my second favorite. The others are ok but nms.

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Elspeth[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Florence[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Margot[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Posey[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] are fabulous. [name]Blake[/name], [name]Skylar[/name], [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Hayden[/name] are all going to be dated very quickly.

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Piper[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Aislinn[/name] (ash-lyn)
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]! I would use them together…

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
or
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]

^^ I love the idea of using [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] together!

We really like [name]Cordelia[/name] but the few friends we’ve shared it with have laughed in our faces! We love [name]Skye[/name] but not sure how we feel about fn [name]Skylar[/name]. Thought about [name]Skye[/name] as mn but feel it will get lost there. Any other thoughts on middle names (esp H names) for the first names on our list would be a great help! Thanks for your help!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]! They are classic names that won’t date. The rest feel very trendy to me.

What about [name]Lucinda[/name] nn [name]Lucy[/name]? Feels like a mesh of [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name].

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] are beautiful!. You can always use nn [name]Cora[/name] or [name]Delia[/name].

Try not to let family and friends sway you from what you love. This is your decision - if you choose a name that is acceptable for others, and not the name that you truly love - you might end up regretting it!

x claire

[name]Blake[/name] is a guilty pleasure of mine for girls but I concede as pp’s have said it is likely to be a flash-in-the-pan trendy name.

For me, [name]Cordelia[/name] will always be the way-over-the-top name that [name]Anne[/name] wanted in [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables and therefore I can’t take it seriously even though I like other similar names lol. :lol:

In addition to the super-cute [name]Lucy[/name], you also have lovely [name]Helena[/name] … and [name]Skylar[/name] may be a modern spelling but [name]Schuyler[/name] is a name with history.

Some “H” ideas that might appeal to your style :

[name]Hanna[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Hayes[/name] [name]Alexa[/name]
[name]Honor[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Haven[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name]
Hensley [name]Annabelle[/name]
Hembree [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Holland[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]

Or with H in the middle initial spot …

[name]Skye[/name] [name]Honora[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]