Need Name Help -- Due in 8 Days!!

See the results of this poll: Girls Name

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Talbot Katherine : 6 (9%)
  • Camilla Blackwell : 14 (21%)
  • Camilla Katherine : 43 (63%)
  • Adair Carrington: 5 (7%)

[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is gorgeous!

I love [name]Camilla[/name], with [name]Millie[/name] as a nickname. [name]Tilly[/name] or [name]Lily[/name] could even work too. If [name]Blackwell[/name] has some family significance, I’m ok with that, but otherwise [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is too pretty to pass up!

I voted for [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name], mostly because I’m not too fond of your other combos. I don’t think [name]Talbot[/name] is a good choice for a girl, there’s really not much feminine about it. With boy-girl siblings [name]Barclay[/name] and [name]Talbot[/name], I think I would assume [name]Barclay[/name] was the girl because of the -ee sound at the end. I would feel the need to ask.

I adore [name]Katherine[/name] (and [name]Annabel[/name]), but [name]Camilla[/name] is not a favourite, I prefer [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Adair[/name] or Carrington are both ok, but not together.
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Adair[/name] would be my favourite pick, but [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name] is also stunning ^^ [name]Adair[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] sounds a lot like [name]Adair[/name] Carrington without being as gender-neutral.
I love the sing-songy sound of [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name], but it might be too much for you? [name]Annabel[/name] Carrington is also nice, or [name]Adair[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Adair[/name]. [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Adair[/name] also come to mind.

I really do like the idea of using [name]Katherine[/name] somewhere in the name, it’s really beautiful. And there are so many creative nicknames to choose from, [name]Kit[/name] is my favourite, but [name]Kitty[/name], [name]Rina[/name] or vintage [name]Kathy[/name] are all wonderful ^^

Wow – this is incredible feedback! Thank you all so much for your thoughts!!

OOooo, that’s a tough one. I love the nn [name]Tally[/name] and [name]Talbot[/name] is lovely and unique.
[name]Adair[/name] is also beautiful! But I’d be afraid that everyone would think her name was [name]Adele[/name].
[name]Camilla[/name] is very pretty though I’m not sure how well it fits with [name]Barclay[/name]. I like [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name] because the flow is better than with [name]Katherine[/name].

I voted for [name]Talbot[/name] :slight_smile:

When I hear [name]Talbot[/name], I think of the store… it ruins it for me.

I guess Carrington & [name]Blackwell[/name] are family names, but they sound pretentious as middle names.

So [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is the obvious choice for me. It’s more feminine and easier. It’s pretty without sounding like you were trying too hard to be original.

[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is adorable! You should go with that, but whatever you think. And it also depends what she’ll look like, I think [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is a blonde girl name now [name]Talbot[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is a brunettes name. So whichever you think.

[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is what I voted for, but I adore [name]Tally[/name], just not [name]Talbot[/name]. It’s too boyish. [name]Do[/name] you like any of these names: [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Natalia[/name], Vitalia, [name]Talia[/name], [name]Tala[/name], [name]Tallis[/name], [name]Talisa[/name], Talora, [name]Tallulah[/name], [name]Talyn[/name], [name]Katalin[/name], [name]Catalina[/name], [name]Abital[/name], [name]Avital[/name], [name]Gretal[/name], [name]Petal[/name]?
[name]Adair[/name] is super cute too, but sounds nice in the mn spot. As someone else mentioned, [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Adair[/name] is a lovely combo.

I agree with [name]Talbot[/name] being forever the store. Also more negatively (I mean the store is not a bad store, just a very specific reference) -bot like femmebot :/. And I agree with a brother with a surname I’d steer more classic. I do really like [name]Adair[/name] though. I agree if you go with [name]Adair[/name] (nn [name]Ada[/name]? [name]Addie[/name]?), go with [name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Camilla[/name] as a middle.

My vote is for [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name] but other than [name]Talbot[/name] I think any is useable.

I have weird associations with most of these…[name]Talbot[/name] is a store. [name]Blackwell[/name] is the first city outside of a dry county where my mom’s family is from. And [name]Adair[/name] is a guy’s name to me (my mom works with a guy called [name]Adair[/name] Ay (like hay) dare). So I have to go with [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], but that’s just my own hang ups.

I voted for [name]Camilla[/name] [name]Blackwell[/name]. I really like the lovely and feminine [name]Camilla[/name] paired with the distinguished and masculine [name]Barclay[/name]. [name]Blackwell[/name] got my vote over [name]Katherine[/name] because, well, [name]Katherine[/name] is quite bland in the middle spot and I love family surnames as first/middle names.

[name]Camilla[/name] [name]Katherin[/name] is gorgeous!