Need name ideas!

I’m due with a little girl in 3 days and we are having the hardest time coming up with a name. I already have a son, [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Archer[/name], so it needs to not sound awful with that.

Some names I like: [name]Aria[/name], [name]Lorelei[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Chloe[/name]

Some names DH likes: [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Heidi[/name], [name]Callie[/name], [name]Chloe[/name]

[name]Chloe[/name] is the only name we both like, but I don’t [name]LOVE[/name] it. Looking for more ideas to throw out there and see if DH likes them. Any suggestions welcome! Thank you.

Oh and the middle name will most likely be [name]Beatrice[/name] or [name]Beatrix[/name] (after DH’s grandmother).

[name]Gideon[/name] [name]Archer[/name] is great! I think your girl names go well with it except for [name]Chloe[/name], which seems very out of place. As for your man’s list, yeah…no. Also, the girl names you picked work well with the middle name [name]Beatrix[/name] (which is more spunky than [name]Beatrice[/name]).

hmmmm how about…

[name]Adara[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Amerie[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name]
[name]Caralie[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Clea[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Haidee[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]India[/name]
[name]Kalindi[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Lyndel[/name]
[name]Lindi[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Oriel[/name]
[name]Ottilie[/name]
[name]Ottoline[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

It seems that your DH really likes names that end in ‘ee’ sound. I’m sure you’ve thought of this but maybe a nn could be the answer, like [name]Addie[/name] or Lady for [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Ari[/name] for [name]Aria[/name], [name]Lori[/name] or [name]Lee[/name] for [name]Lorelei[/name] etc…

[name]Aria[/name]-While this is a pretty name it seems a little too flowy for me, especially when paired with [name]Gideon[/name] which sounds so solid.
[name]Lorelei[/name]-I love this name although I prefer the spelling [name]Lorelai[/name]. I think this would look nice when paired with [name]Gideon[/name].
[name]Adelaide[/name]-[name]Adore[/name] this one! Especially with the nickname [name]Addie[/name].
[name]Stella[/name]-This is on my stop favorites and would defiantley use this.
[name]Chloe[/name]-I think its a very pretty name and it’s nice that it’s the only one you and your husband match on. I don’t think it’s a bad name but there are maybe other ones that fit better with [name]Gideon[/name].
[name]Sadie[/name]-This is in my top 3 names so I love this one!
[name]Heidi[/name]-I do like this one but it feels a bit dated.
[name]Callie[/name]-I like the pronounciation but I prefer the spelling [name]Kali[/name].

[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name]-I prefer [name]Beatrice[/name]. [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity, do you pronounce these names the same or differently? I pronounce them differently so that would have an effect on which I picked to use. However I think both of them sound nice with all the names you have on your list.

My order of preference:

1. [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  2. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  3. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  4. [name]Lorelei[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  5. [name]Heidi[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  6. [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  7. [name]Callie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
  8. [name]Aria[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]