Need names if Eleanor gets a sister

Although I am in constant search of the perfect sibling name for my daughter [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], nn [name_f]Nora[/name_f], it is finally ‘real’ again as we are currently ttc. A brother name is easy for my husband and me to agree on and will most likely be [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Mack[/name_m].

But girls? We just can NOT agree on anything. I have a list of names I adore & while he is quick to veto, he rarely offers any suggestions.

Please help!! Some that we are ok with…
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Mim[/name_f]) -too popular?
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (nn ?) -flow w/ [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]?
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] -too short and spunky next to [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ?

Thank you for your input!!

What’s your daughter [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]'s middle name? It’d help get a feel on your style. Out of the names you posted [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] fits the most with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Johannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]

Her middle is [name_f]Grace[/name_f] after my grandma & my husband prefers that mn’s have family significance! Thank you for the suggestions