Need names that flow!

Hello everybody! This is my first time posting on here, but I thought I would get some insight from you lovely ladies! :slight_smile:

My daughter was born February 2011 and we named her [name]Harmony[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. We are going to start trying for another baby around [name]July[/name]. We want something that flows with the “unusual” sense of [name]Harmony[/name]. We have a few that we like already.

Girls:
[name]Melodie[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Sapphire[/name]

Boys:
[name]Miles[/name]
Damiean
[name]Falcon[/name]
[name]Laredo[/name]

My husband is in [name]LOVE[/name] with [name]Melodie[/name] but it seems to…normal?..to go along with [name]Harmony[/name]. I have mentioned [name]Lyric[/name], [name]Rayne[/name], [name]Summer[/name], [name]Winter[/name], [name]Spring[/name] and several others to him but none seem to phase him. He mentioned [name]Winter[/name] and when his dad mentioned that “it seems more like a seasonal name and our baby will be born in summer that it didn’t fit” he shot it back down. We both really really love [name]Sapphire[/name]. Hey, to me, anything is better than what he wanted to name our first daughter…Desperado…

We both love Damiean but when I mention it to other people everybody tells me that they will never call him by that name. He mentioned [name]Falcon[/name] and really likes it. He really likes Rodeo too, but that just seems to far out that for me, so I came up with [name]Laredo[/name]. Gives it that western feeling and it’s a plus because we are from [name]Texas[/name] and [name]Laredo[/name], TX! :stuck_out_tongue:

For a girl, her middle name will be [name]Alta[/name]. I am still deciding on if I want to add [name]Jewel[/name] for my grandmother or not.

For a boy, his middle names will be [name]Leon[/name] [name]Hugh[/name].

Anyways, suggestions please!? I really need them! Thanks!

Please don’t use [name]Melodie[/name]. It’s [name]WAY[/name] too cutesy and matchy. [name]Ruby[/name] is beautiful - I am not a huge fan of [name]Sapphire[/name] but it’s not the worst. [name]Do[/name] you like any other gem names, like [name]Opal[/name] or [name]Emerald[/name]? I think both of those are really nice. Any of the gem names would honor your grandmother [name]Jewel[/name] also. :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Damian[/name], but prefer it spelled that way - it’s more proper. [name]Miles[/name] is great too. [name]Falcon[/name] and [name]Laredo[/name] are not really my style, but out of those two I would vote for [name]Laredo[/name] because it has personal meaning to you.

Here are a few more suggestions you might like. :slight_smile:

Girls:
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Honor[/name] (I think this is really cute with [name]Harmony[/name])
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]

Boys:
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Sage[/name] (I love it for either!)

Best of luck to you!

That’s one reason I don’t want to use [name]Melodie[/name]! Haha. But he is just soooo stuck on it! We both like [name]Sapphire[/name] and he even mentioned [name]Emerald[/name] also. [name]Emerald[/name] is my birth stone. :wink: I only had [name]Damian[/name] spelled with an ‘e’ in it because I was trying to stay with 7 letters (all of our names have 7 letters) but I just don’t see that happening anymore. Lol. I REALLY like [name]Honor[/name], but I don’t see my husband liking it, though it never hurts to bring it up to him. He already denied [name]Waverly[/name] and anything sounding like it ([name]Piper[/name], [name]Harper[/name], etc). I wouldn’t use [name]Leo[/name] for a boy because his first middle name will be [name]Leon[/name]. Lol. Too much confusion!