Need Naming Advice from you Stylish Berries

My husband and I are expecting [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #3 and keep going back and forth on names. It doesn’t help we aren’t going to find out the gender!
We have [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] Ferrari and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (middle names are family names).
I would appreciate your thoughts on our current options:

GIRL:
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] ([name_u]Teddy[/name_u]) or
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_u]Alex[/name_u])

BOY:
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- just [name_u]Sam[/name_u], I am not a fan of [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] or
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] ([name_u]Danny[/name_u])

Thanks Berries!!! Much appreciated.

I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]!

I’m definitely more of a fan of [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] than [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. NN [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is way too much with the mn [name_m]Wolf[/name_m].

My picks are [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] runs together a bit, but it goes better with your set.

I prefer [name_u]Sam[/name_u] to [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a great combo.

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is beautiful! Nickname [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is soooo cute too.

Boys I prefer [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. Such a nice flow to it, and just [name_u]Sam[/name_u] alone is a wicked first name.