Need new names please... Stuck on a style!?

1st, I am not pregnant!
But being a total name-nerd I always have a favourites list, and girls names are my “specialty!” Now though, I’m finding my old list is getting kind of boring and hard to work with. Probably because they all end in “a”. ([name]Isla[/name], [name]Kira[/name], [name]Leah[/name] etc.)
I am finding that once I get stuck on a style eg. two syllable “a” names, its hard to get out of that style. So now I am looking for new names, although I still really love [name]Leah[/name]. I was thinking maybe [name]Lia[/name] could be a nn for my new favourites… but that brings me to another problem! You see, on the hunt for new names, I found three that I am starting to really like… but they also follow a strict style: 4 syllable “ia” names. They are:
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
I really like [name]Alexia[/name] and [name]Natalia[/name]… not so sure about [name]Olivia[/name]. So as you can see, being such a name fanatic, this has turned into a big problem for me! I would really love all your help! Any suggestions are welcome, I’m not THAT picky! Also, any advice?
thanks, Thanks, THANKS!

Ps I also like [name]Violet[/name], but am not too sure about it now.