Need Opinion on Name

What are your thoughts on:

[name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f]

Any feedback is appreciated. Which spelling do you prefer? [name_f]Layla[/name_f] or [name_f]Laila[/name_f]?

Not totally set on the middle name. What else sounds nice with [name_f]Layla[/name_f]? I love anything with “[name_f]Anna[/name_f]” in it.

Thank you!! :purple_heart:

I think I prefer the [name_f]Laila[/name_f] spelling, and [name_f]Laila[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] as a middle!

I really like [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

Options for mn:
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Leila[/name_f], it is my favourite girls’ name. The combination I have in mind at the moment is [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f]. In terms of spelling, [name_f]Leila[/name_f] is my favourite, but of the 2 you have listed, I think I prefer [name_f]Layla[/name_f].

I like the [name_f]Layla[/name_f] spelling best, the suggested [name_f]Leila[/name_f] spelling comes second. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosana[/name_f]/[name_f]Roseanna[/name_f]?

[name_f]Laila[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f], but I’d prefer [name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] or [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Laila[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

Personally, [name_f]Layla[/name_f] is not a favourite of mine. But I do prefer the [name_f]Layla[/name_f] spelling.

Both [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] are too rhyme-y for me. [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] sounds less like a mouthful to me though.

[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

Other [name_f]Anna[/name_f]/[name_f]Ana[/name_f] names:

Adanna
[name_f]Alana[/name_f]
Makana
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Annelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Evanna[/name_f]
Marzanna
[name_f]Oceana[/name_f]
[name_f]Osanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Sanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Zanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Aeliana[/name_f]
Anahera
[name_f]Anara[/name_f]
[name_f]Ileana[/name_f]
[name_f]Cristiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilana[/name_f]
[name_f]Iliana[/name_f]
[name_u]Indiana[/name_u]
Kaimana
Mohana
[name_f]Moana[/name_f]
[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]
Roxelana
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
Ruslana
[name_f]Sebastiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Valeriana[/name_f]

I like both of those middles, and actually prefer the “[name_f]Lela[/name_f]” spelling :slight_smile: I like [name_f]Laila[/name_f] better than [name_f]Layla[/name_f] though.

I really like the [name_f]Laila[/name_f] spelling and both of your middle name suggestions, but I slightly prefer [name_f]Laila[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

i like the spelling [name_f]Leila[/name_f]