Need opinions on boy & girl names

I already have an 11 month old and now me and my husband have decided to start trying for another one so I would like to know what names you like best out of my boy and girl choices.
Boys:
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]

Girls:
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]

What’s the name of your 11 month old?

[name]Love[/name] your boys names! I have a soft spot for [name]Nathan[/name] and I think it works perfectly with [name]Violet[/name], [name]Jude[/name] would be great too. As for girls, I like [name]Sienna[/name] best with [name]Violet[/name].

Oh, I like some of these a lot!

From your boys, [name]Stellan[/name]'s easily my favorite with [name]Violet[/name]; [name]Rhys[/name] is lovely as well. [name]Stellan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] would be a stunning .

I want to like [name]Nathan[/name], but generally, I prefer [name]Nathaniel[/name]. [name]Nathan[/name]'s my favorite brand of Hotdogs (says this former [name]Jersey[/name] Girl) and also reminds me of “Heroes”. [name]Jude[/name] is okay but feels nicknamey to me (and I loathe the Beatles association) I prefer [name]Judah[/name], nn [name]Jude[/name], myself and that may appeal to you as well? [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] would be lovely.

Your girls are tougher because stylistcally I don’t like most of them next to [name]Violet[/name]. I realise they won’t be “next to” each other forever but I like my kids to be a cohesive group when I say them all together. And that’s something I won’t ever stop doing.

Right away, I’d kick [name]Sienna[/name] off, it’s first & foremost a color to me, which feels kind of themey but clashy (violet & brown? ewww)
[name]Keira[/name] & [name]Isla[/name] say serious Hollywood trendy to me and while they’re pretty names, they feel off with [name]Violet[/name].

Whiich leaves the name my eyes gravitated to at first: [name]Nola[/name]. Sweet, simple and fresh feeling. Compliments [name]Violet[/name] beautifully but doesn’t match her in any way. I don’t stumble when I say them together and they stand seperate from each other equally well. [name]Violet[/name] & [name]Nola[/name] are stupendous sisters!

[name]Nathan[/name] is a nice, traditioal boys name. One of my favorite boys names. Makes me think of [name]Nathan[/name] from Heroes or Eureka (not a bad thing at all, just an observation). This name will get minimal to no teasing by grade school bullies, and may be refreshing in a few years, considering all the -aiden’s there will be in a classroom.

[name]Rhys[/name] is a wonderful not too common(yet) names gaining popularity. [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Riordan[/name] and [name]Rafferty[/name] are all my favorite Celtic names for boys I fear will turn into the next -aiden. This would be a prefect middle name for [name]Nathan[/name] though.

[name]Stellan[/name]…hmm. This one is new to me, so all I can think is No!. It makes me think of girls names mostly. [name]Stellan[/name] in the hands of cruel grade schoolers would be called [name]Stella[/name] or [name]Helen[/name] in a heartbeat. [name]Stephan[/name] or [name]Sterling[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], or [name]Sawyer[/name] may be alternatives. Some of these are very popular now.

[name]Jude[/name] makes me think [name]Jude[/name] [name]Law[/name] immediately, and is also getting popular. It’s cute by itself if it didn’t remind me of the guy who cheated on his wife.

[name]Keira[/name] is a lovely name, and I would use it myself ([name]Kira[/name]) if it wasn’t sooo popluar now. I guess I have a thing against names that are too trendy. I don’t want that to sway you because of all the girls names on your list, I like this one the best.

[name]Nola[/name] to me just looks like someone left the “n” off of [name]Nolan[/name]( a common Irish surname gaining popularity as a first. ([name]Nolan[/name] is my last name, so maybe thats why.) [name]Nola[/name] is cute for a girl though, Maybe too cute for an adult though?

[name]Isla[/name]-It seems like 1/2 a name to me…[name]Isadora[/name], [name]Isis[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], come to mind as alternate choices. [name]Isla[/name] looks funny to me b/c my brain thinks Island…which makes me think [name]Ireland[/name]. (not b/c Im Irish, but as a possible alternate “I” name…) It is cute though, like [name]Nola[/name]…maybe too cute for a woman to be taken seriously in the workplace.

[name]Sienna[/name]…makes me think of [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Miller[/name]…who makes me think of [name]Jude[/name] [name]Law[/name]…Serinna, or [name]Celeste[/name] may be other close alternatives. If it wasn’t for the association I have, I would like it a lot. If it weren’t for Hollywood I would like a lot more names. Mostly because you never know what crazy, illegal or immoral thing they will do in the future, so I really hesitate to like Hollywood names on babies now, because of associations with the names. For example, adults and children alike will probably always think of [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] when they here the names or close variations. My point is that Hollywood has made some names almost too infamous to use. Like [name]Britany[/name]…who doesn’t think of [name]Britany[/name] Spears now when they hear that name? Who wants to bet me it will drop fast on the popularity list?

[name]Naomi[/name] is a very nice, traditional name…like [name]Nathan[/name], minimal teasing. The name makes me think of a cute, nice, kind of shy girl. Like the [name]Naomi[/name] I went to HS with.

I’s sorry if my opinions seem harsh or mean. That is not my intention at all. I just want to be honest about what each name brings to mind for me, and what other people might think of if they hear the name (which may or may not matter to you in the slightest) I don’t want to sway your name choices for you, so I hope my honesty hasn’t ruined these names for you.