Need opinions on some Ivy combos

I really, really, really love the name [name]Ivy[/name] but I’m not sure what middle name to pair with it. I’ve come up with several combos and I’d like some feedback on them. Also, any other suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Brigitte[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Pansy[/name], I like name [name]Ivy[/name] very much too!. It sounds vintage yet fresh and contemporary. Here are my thoughts on your combos with a few suggestions. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] - These two look like they belong together.
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - Very pretty and romantic!
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Brigitte[/name] - OK
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] - [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Celeste[/name] and it would be a wonderful choice to pair with [name]Ivy[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name] - Nice
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] - OK but not my fave combo

My fave combos with [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Eulalie[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Marina[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Marine[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Aura[/name]

From your list, I like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] best.

I love [name]Ivy[/name] too and I like pairing it with longer middles. One of my personal favs is [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though both names end in the “ee” sound I think it’s cute, as long as your surname doesn’t end with an “ee” sound too! Then it could just be too much lol. I also really like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Helena[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name].

From your list, my favs are [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] (as long as your surname isn’t 2 syllable because I don’t like three 2 syllable names together!), [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] (same applies as with [name]Catherine[/name]) and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name].

The V’s in [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] are too close together for my liking and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Brigitte[/name] almost seems to rhyme to me. There are definitely repeating sounds which I don’t like anyway and I don’t love [name]Brigitte[/name] as it is.

Best of luck :slight_smile: