need opinions

I’m not pregnant yet but I am trying to get ahead of the game. Hubby and I can’t agree on any names. Actually he has not picked out any names he just always shoots down all of my suggestions. I like traditional names but am also open to a little bit trendier preppy names. I don’t like names like [name]Aiden[/name], [name]Brayden[/name], [name]Colton[/name], etc… Oh and I’m also trying to pick 4 letter first names but have picked some that are not. My middle names are already picked [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Matthew[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Ryan[/name] but my cousin named his son that so can’t use it. I really like unisex names and surnames for first names. Last thing my last name starts with a L. So here is what I have so far.

Girls
[name]Abby[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Sara[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Remi[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]London[/name] [name]Paige[/name] only problem with this one is my gradma pronounces [name]London[/name] wrong makes me CRAZY! We lived there so I had to listen to her say it all the time UGH!

Boys
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] husband doesn’t really like this one
[name]Levi[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] hubby doesn’t really like this one either
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Dawson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Mathew[/name]
[name]Parker[/name] [name]Mathew[/name] not my fav
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

[name]Abby[/name] [name]Paige[/name]: I personally like [name]Abby[/name] as a nickname for [name]Abigail[/name], but not on its own. I don’t think it will age very well, and it doesn’t feel substantial enough. I’m also not liking the b/p sounds together…

[name]Sara[/name] [name]Paige[/name]: I think [name]Sara[/name] is a lovely name, but be prepared for spelling issues without the h! (This combo gets my vote.) :slight_smile:

[name]Remi[/name] [name]Paige[/name]: [name]Remi[/name] isn’t my style, but I think it works with [name]Paige[/name]. :slight_smile:

I’m kind of confused, because you say you like traditional names, but go on to say you like surnames as first names, which is anything but traditional. [name]Remi[/name] isn’t traditional, either, and [name]London[/name] is very trendy. Hmm…

4 letters:
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Paige[/name] (eye-la)
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Paige[/name] (only if you don’t mind alliteration)
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Paige[/name] (only if you don’t mind alliteration with an L last name…)
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Paige[/name] (I’m not liking this combo with the b/p sounds, but that’s just me!) :slight_smile:

Boys
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: I like this a lot… [name]Jude[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] gets my vote! :slight_smile:
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: If your husband doesn’t like it, it’s not going to be the name! (I really like it, though!)
[name]Levi[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: Ditto…
[name]Hudson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: I think this definitely works…
[name]Dawson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: Ditto…
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Mathew[/name]: I’m not liking this combo…
[name]Parker[/name] [name]Mathew[/name]: Ditto
[name]Cooper[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: Ditto

[name]Bennett[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] (I prefer longer first names with [name]Matthew[/name])
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Jefferson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Tate[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I guess I don’t know what I really like lol=) My husband is the one that likes [name]London[/name], I agree that it is too trendy. I do really like the unisex names that are also surnames. [name]Remi[/name] is a very traditional french name but in the US it probably would be considered trendy, but I’m still considering it. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is def my fav boys name so far. Ugh this isn’t easy. Thanks for your help [name]Jill[/name]

[name]Jude[/name], [name]Parker[/name], and [name]Cooper[/name] seem to be really popular. I love the names, but if this is an issue for you, I wouldn’t use them. [name]Fisher[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] are great though.

I vote for [name]Remi[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. I think [name]Remi[/name] is a great name and will transition well into adulthood.