Need sis.name suggestions to fit with these...

[name]Juliette[/name] ([name]Jules[/name])
[name]Bella[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]

I have narrowed the boys name list down to two so now it’s time to figure out a great name for a girl. Right now the front runner is [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name]. I do not want anything Italian. I love the names [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] but they don’t work with our last name. I love [name]Esme[/name] but I have a [name]Bella[/name] and don’t want people to think we are Twilight obsessed(not that there is anything wrong with that :wink:

What would YOU suggest for us?

Thanks so much nameberryites!
[name]Tara[/name]

I really like [name]Norah[/name] a lot. I like [name]Cora[/name] or [name]Isadora[/name] too.

[name]Ada[/name] - I sort of hear “ate a wood”
[name]Ava[/name] - I’m not sure if it’s popularity bothers you. I like it with your names a lot.
[name]Anja[/name] or [name]Anya[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] nn [name]Allie[/name]
[name]Cara[/name] - reminds me a bit of caraway with your last name.
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name]
[name]Hallie[/name] or [name]Halle[/name] - Oh dang it never mind [name]Hallie[/name] [name]Wood[/name] = Hollywood.
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Kira[/name] or [name]Keira[/name]
[name]Layla[/name] or [name]Laila[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Renee[/name]
[name]Sara[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] nn [name]Vivi[/name]

I noticed I suggested a lot of short names. Would you prefer something longer?

[name]Norah[/name] is a wonderful name.

[name]Norah[/name] Bridgid [name]Wood[/name] is lovely!

I love [name]Norah[/name] and it fits perfectly with the other siblings!

[name]Norah[/name] is wonderful but for a little variation what about [name]Nolah[/name]?

Ooohhhh! I like it! I’ve never considered [name]Nola[/name] (prefer it without the h) before but I think I shall put it on our short list! Thanks!!!

[name]Lilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

I second the suggestion of [name]Nola[/name]! [name]Nola[/name] Bridgid is great!

Although I think [name]Nola[/name] is a lovely name, my hubby nixed it. [name]Said[/name] “it sounds like a shortened version of GRAnola”. Now that is all I can think about when I say [name]Nola[/name]. Darnit!

I just haven’t heard a name that makes me swoon yet…

I know I’ve said this before, but I think your children’s names are gorgeous! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Bella[/name], and…

[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Esme[/name] (I think you said you’re considering this)
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]

(I think these have all been suggested before, though! I’m sorry!

Good luck, Irishmom! :slight_smile:

Awww! Thanks, [name]Jill[/name], for the sweet comment about my other kids’ names!
I like several of your suggestions…
[name]Carys[/name] (I had not considered this for us before but I very much like it!)
[name]Simone[/name] (fits nicely with other kids, doesn’t it? I also like the nn:[name]Sim[/name] or Sims)
[name]Tessa[/name] (I would probably go with [name]Tess[/name] and this has been on our short list a few times.)
[name]Esme[/name] (Swoon! [name]LOVE[/name] it! Troubled by the Twilight association, though)

You’ve given me some great ideas! Let me know if anything else inspires you!

Thanks so much!

You’ve got some great suggestions already, but these are ones that struck me as fitting nicely :slight_smile:

[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Elora[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Kerensa[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Sabine[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

I love [name]Norah[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name], if you’re still going with that!

I love it, too!
Also love [name]Jill[/name]'s idea of [name]Carys[/name].
[name]Love[/name] your children’s names!

I am sorry [name]Norah[/name] is an ugly name in my mind.

what about :
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]

you seem to like classic names altho a few of those are kinda trendy - don’t know how you feel about that, some people don’t like trendy. i love the name norah especially with the H on the end! good luck!!

[quote=“jill”]I know I’ve said this before, but I think your children’s names are gorgeous! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Bella[/name], and…

[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]

Are [name]Bella[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] the full names or is it [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name]?

If they have the long version then I would go for [name]Genevieve[/name] no problem, otherwise I would choose

[name]Tessa[/name] to follow the ‘a’ theme.

Your girls have fairly feminine names (is [name]Bella[/name] just [name]Bella[/name] or is that shortened?), and [name]Norah[/name] (especially with the added H) just doesn’t have that same feel to me. Sorry!

[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Bella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and …

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Orla[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Rosaleen[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Saoirse[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

[name]May[/name] I also suggest that you change the spelling of [name]Brigid[/name] to [name]Bridget[/name]? I personally think there is a preponderance of D sounds in [name]Brigid[/name] [name]Wood[/name] that is somewhat relieved with [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Wood[/name].

Good luck!