Need some advice

My husband and I our expecting baby #2 and are stumped on boy and girl names. My husband is very very picky and every name I suggest he turns down. Our first son is named Anden [name]Wade[/name]. His name is different we do not know any other andens. My husbands name is [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Wade[/name] so I wanted our son to have his initials. This time around we want a different name like Andens and one that would go good with it. I NEED SUGGESTIONS! I love the name [name]Stella[/name] for a girl but I am trying to come up with a middle name that is named after someone we love. I love Annleigh( its my moms and his moms middle names combined) What is your opinions on [name]Stella[/name] Annleigh? My name is [name]Kristin[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]. We thought for a boy [name]Kaden[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] and he would have my initials and close to my middle name. I need opinions please be nice lol

I like [name]Kaden[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]. Not sure about Annleigh as a middle name, because people might think a letter is missing (like it should be [name]Annaleigh[/name]). I am not very good at creative names, though, so I don’t have another suggestion…

[name]Stella[/name] is a beautiful and sounds good with Anden [name]Wade[/name]. For the middle I do worry about how [name]Stella[/name] and Annleigh sort of run together with the A and A. Would Leighann work? [name]Stella[/name] Leighann or [name]Leeann[/name] even. I do think [name]Ainsley[/name] or [name]Ansley[/name] could work instead of the more awkward looking Annleigh in the middle slot as well but there’s the flow problem again. . . Are you 100% sold on [name]Stella[/name]? If so I would go with [name]Stella[/name] [name]Leeann[/name].

Now as far as boys names paired with Anden I would go with something with the same style but with a different ending.
[name]Reed[/name], [name]Reese[/name], [name]Reeve[/name], [name]Hayes[/name], [name]Abbott[/name], [name]Maddox[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Wills[/name], [name]Crewe[/name], [name]Vance[/name], [name]Bryce[/name].

What about honouring your husband? I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] would make a great match. [name]Audrey[/name] is close to [name]Aubrey[/name] and suits [name]Stella[/name] really well, don’t you agree?

If you want a name similar to [name]Stella[/name] I suggest [name]Estella[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name] to honour the mothers and the combo of [name]Estella[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is very pretty, unusual and feminine.

[name]Tessa[/name] is also a great name for a girl with the same look and vibe of [name]Stella[/name] and you could just use [name]Anne[/name] for the mn [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Anne[/name] I think that is a spunky combo and it is great to see [name]Anne[/name] being used again it is a lovely name.

More combos, you may find having a name starting with an ‘a’ after [name]Stella[/name] a little hard to say.

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Ainsley[/name] I like the strength of this name and the way it subtley honours [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Leigh[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (bit of a stretch but the ‘an’ could be honouring [name]Anne[/name])
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Adrianna[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Marley[/name] (has the same sound as [name]Leigh[/name])
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Keeley[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] sounds great
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Avery[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Avis[/name]
I like [name]Estella[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] too if you want a more exotic choice

For a son, now [name]Kaden[/name] is too close to [name]Wade[/name] imho and very trendy which is probably not what you want.

This is not unusual but a lovely combo [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Edward[/name] which would honour Dad and Mother and looks great with [name]Stella[/name] who may be a future sibling and Anden and [name]Nicholas[/name] make a really good match.

More boy suggestions:

[name]Jules[/name] [name]Edward[/name] (I think [name]Edward[/name] is close to [name]Wade[/name] but still its own name and not matchy) I like the pirate feel of [name]Jules[/name] who is a chap with a big personality and a big smile.
[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] pronounced as [name]Lay[/name] ton (nod to [name]Leigh[/name])
[name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Christian[/name] (nod to [name]Kristin[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] like this with Anden and nn of [name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Rupert[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Louis[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] (nod to [name]Kristin[/name])
[name]Dermott[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] (nod to [name]Anne[/name])

all the best

rollo :slight_smile:

Our son Anden is named after my husband and my husbands dad( My husbands name is [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Wade[/name] and his dads name is [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wade[/name]) so thats why I was trying to have this baby named after me or someone in my family. I am about 98% sure [name]Stella[/name] is our girl name its just the middle name Im having problems with. [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Mae[/name] was my grandmothers name and my mothers name is [name]Melody[/name] [name]Annette[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] annaleigh but I thought it rhymed too much with stella as a first name. I see what your saying about the name not flowing. Thats the issue I was having with it. Her name was gonna be [name]Stella[/name] [name]Raine[/name] , but then I had people make comments about how my first born was named after someone and she will not be. Any more suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Well I think that [name]Stella[/name] [name]Raine[/name] is a great combo! I would rather have a combo I loved. I am sure that the kids won’t care if they miss out on having a family name, I was named after my mother and my brother was named after his uncle, and my sister, [name]Gillian[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] missed out altogether on the family connection but loves her name. BTW [name]Stella[/name] [name]Gillian[/name] (pronounced [name]Jillian[/name] has the [name]Anne[/name] factor would you like that combo?)

rollo