Need some feedback

Since my husband thinks it’s silly to think about names unless we’re actually about to have a baby (silly man…) I need some feedback on some of the girl name thoughts that I’ve been having lately.

Middle names, for me, have always been a chance to honor family or close friends. My aunt [name]Ellen[/name] would be my first choice of family to honor…so [name]Ellen[/name] is one possible middle name. My two closest girl friends in the world are [name]Julie[/name] and [name]Tiana[/name]. I thought I could honor them both in one stroke by using the beautiful [name]Juliana[/name] as another possible middle name.

First names are harder…I posted awhile back about loving [name]Seren[/name], a Welsh name, but my husband has vetoed that one in one of our rare name talks. Someone on here said they liked [name]Serena[/name], and I think that might be a good compromise. I’m not totally in love with it, but I like it.
I do not like having the first and middle names end in the same sound (like ‘a’) so my current top favorite combos are

[name]Kendra[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Jaya[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Catrin[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]

Any thoughts? Any other suggestions, based on these?

[name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Kendra[/name] are my picks.

Firstly I would like to say how pleased I am to hear that you are going to use the beautiful [name]Ellen[/name]. I would like to see it in the first name spot too.

If you use [name]Juliet[/name] you are also honouring your friends.

[name]Charlotte[/name] is very popular but I would prefer to keep it for a handsome boy and name him [name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name].

[name]Juliana[/name] is so pretty, feminine and sweet again it would be perfect in the first name spot.

I really like your middle name suggestions but I am not at all fond of [name]Kendra[/name] and [name]Jaya[/name], [name]Serena[/name] is a maybe and [name]Catrin[/name] would be much nicer as [name]Catriona[/name]/[name]Katrina[/name] nn [name]Kate[/name]. I feel that these names are quite trendy and I think it is better to use a classic name.

[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Jacinta[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] [name]Serena[/name]
[name]Julia[/name] [name]Katrina[/name]

My Favorites from your list:
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]*** this is the one I would choose from this list
[name]Catrin[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]

Other ideas that could incorporate both of your mn ideas:
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]

I have definitely toyed with the idea of [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]. In that case, though, do you think it would be at all possible to use the nickname [name]Lia[/name]? I have my friend [name]Julie[/name] and my boss’ name is [name]Julia[/name]…so using either as a nickname would be odd. Besides, I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Lia[/name].