Need some help: Need a name for baby boy due 12/22

We are going round and round without being able to decide on another boy’s name (have a ton of girl names, but alas, no daughter.)

Our first born is [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].

Boy #2 is due in less than a month and we’re at a loss.

Names we like:

[name]Ewan[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Titus[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]

So what do you think? We want a unique but not overly unwieldy name for #2. (I love Hemmingway for a first name, but there’s no way that one’s passing muster with my wife. :wink: )

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I really like [name]Roman[/name] with [name]Ezra[/name]. That’s my two cents. Good luck!

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. This combo tells me that you like quirky, strong names combined with classic beauties

From your list [name]Titus[/name] is the only one that seems to have the same quirkiness of [name]Ezra[/name] but the ‘tit’ could cause teasing problems.

So, in the Biblical vein I suggest

[name]Micah[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Jared[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Levi[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name] [name]Moses[/name]
[name]Joel[/name] [name]Jordan[/name]

or

[name]Felix[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Leon[/name] Hemmingway
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

best wishes rollo

For [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]'s little brother, I think [name]Ewan[/name] would create a lot of tongue twisters. [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] are much too common. I like [name]Titus[/name] but I think it might result in tit or tight a$$ teasing. I do really like [name]Roman[/name] (not just because it’s the only one left). I would also recommend [name]Simon[/name] or [name]Silas[/name].

I will suggest [name]Jude[/name]. I know a set of twins named [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] – they are adorable!
[name]Jude[/name] Hemmingway :wink:
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Roman[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]

I also like the suggested [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Simon[/name].

[name]Do[/name] you like any of the names suggested? Looking forward to your feedback.

I love [name]Roman[/name] with [name]Ezra[/name]! [name]How[/name] about [name]Roman[/name] [name]Hemingway[/name]? The second name that came to mind was [name]Leo[/name], which would go perfectly with [name]Ezra[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Ewan[/name] - I love this name. Very cute and nice and short.
[name]Jacob[/name] - I really love this name, but it is just so popular right now!
[name]Roman[/name] - I like this a lot. It is a good name for all ages and sounds very strong but also friendly.
[name]Titus[/name] - I first thought of a tetnus shot, but it honestly sounds like the name of some disease. I don’t like this one.
[name]Jackson[/name] - Cute, but I feel like this one is trendy from a few years ago. I wouldn’t use it, but it’s not bad either.

You may like:
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Wylie[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Shiloh[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]/[name]Collin[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] nn [name]Bram[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ronan[/name], and [name]Roman[/name]. [name]Both[/name]. I love “R” names in general.

What about the name [name]Rueben[/name]?! I think its so unique, yet familiar. I love it!

[name]Ewan[/name] - this is a little to similar to [name]Ezra[/name], both have "e"s and "a"s and are two syllable.
[name]Jacob[/name] - great name, but has been number one for so long, at least where I am located there are a million [name]Jake[/name]'s and [name]Jacob[/name]'s
[name]Roman[/name] - This is by far my favorite from your list, strong, and grows well into adulthood.
[name]Titus[/name] - I love this name too, but do agree with an above post of unfavorable nicknames
[name]Jackson[/name] - Oh man, four girls in our office have a little guy named [name]Jackson[/name] alone!

[name]Love[/name] the idea of Hemmingway, but maybe best for a middle name:)

Some other ideas with spunky biblical names simliar to the feel of your list:
[name]Abram[/name] - cute nickname of [name]Bram[/name]
[name]Barnabas[/name] - by far my favorite these days, with the “s” on the end and the ultra cool nickname “[name]Baz[/name]”
[name]Boaz[/name] - Nameberry entry is favorable for this, and you can’t be the cool “z” factor like [name]Ezra[/name].
[name]Felix[/name] - the “x” and meaning of happiness make this name so appealing
[name]Gideon[/name] - Have come across this a handful of times, nice strong name.
[name]Lazarus[/name] - think [name]Moses[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Abraham[/name] before it becomes popular!The funky nature of this name has grown on me lately!
[name]Linus[/name] - despite the Peanuts connotation, I love the name [name]Linus[/name] a la [name]Ocean[/name]'s 11 cool factor.
[name]Malachy[/name] - I prefer the Irish version of [name]Malachi[/name], pronounced “[name]Mal[/name]-a-key”
[name]Zion[/name] - I met a little guy whose name was [name]Zion[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

My all time current favorite boy’s name is [name]Atticus[/name], with nickname [name]Ace[/name]

I really like [name]Roman[/name] with [name]Ezra[/name], and it seems like everyone else agrees! I love the suggestion of [name]Roman[/name] [name]Hemingway[/name]. It’s very distinguished.