Need some help picking a name

I adore the names…
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] ([name_f]Cassie[/name_f])
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] ([name_m]Griff[/name_m])
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] ([name_f]Sadie[/name_f])

My boyfriend loves the name [name_m]Xander[/name_m] and we’ve been thinking about [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Dempsey[/name_m] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]. [name_m]Dempsey[/name_m] is my boyfriend’s middle name we want to use it as a middle name for our baby boy. However, I’m not set on [name_m]Xander[/name_m]. I need help finding a name that balances well with [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u].

Thank you so much.

Names that feel similar to [name_m]Xander[/name_m]:

[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] - not sure about this one with the sibset

I think [name_m]Xander[/name_m] works fine in the sibset, but here are some other ideas…

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Anders[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (to close to [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]?)
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about naming him [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]? His dad could call him [name_m]Xander[/name_m] and you could choose to call him by his full name, or [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_m]Zan[/name_m], [name_u]Lex[/name_u], or another nickname?

We already have an [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] that goes by [name_u]Alex[/name_u] in the family. He’s my step cousin.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]?
Or [name_m]Anders[/name_m] with [name_u]Andy[/name_u] as a nickname?

The only others I can think of are:

[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lander[/name_m]
[name_m]Xande[/name_m]