Need some input on a few name ideas...

So here are a few ideas of names that I like, would love opinions, or first reactions
to these names.:slight_smile:

*[name]Macon[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], and [name]Soren[/name] *

I don’t want an “all s” family or anything like that, just trying to decide what names
I should really consider. I think [name]Macon[/name] has a cool southern flare, but wondering if
it has enough “punch.” Thanks for ideas!

[name]Macon[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], and [name]Soren[/name]

Well first of all I think [name]Soren[/name] is too pretty of a name for a boy, especially if you like a strong name.
[name]Stellan[/name] is cool and very different.
[name]Macon[/name] is good and yet I see, like in school or drs office, people not knowing how to pronounce it?? I’m not sure either, long A or short A…
[name]Sullivan[/name] is okay. For some reason I can’t get the commercial out of my head. “Hey, Culligan Mannnn…”
Good [name]Luck[/name] with the little guy.

[name]Macon[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], and [name]Soren[/name]

[name]Macon[/name] - is this pronounced [name]Mason[/name]? If so and you want to keep the “c” instead of the “s” I’d spell it [name]Macen[/name]. It will be esier to pronounce.
[name]Sullivan[/name] - I actually like this name and think it work as a good mn too.
[name]Stellan[/name] - I’ll be honest I would like on a girl better.
[name]Soren[/name] - I also like this one.

[name]Macon[/name]- it’s not my personal favorite, but I like [name]Mason[/name]

[name]Soren[/name]- I know a young man named [name]Soren[/name], great name I think. I don’t think it takes away from masculinity, as it is a traditional male’s name. [name]Toren[/name] or [name]Thoren[/name] would be along the same line.

[name]Sullivan[/name]- another one I am not keen on, because we know people with this last name.

[name]Stellan[/name]- what about [name]Stefan[/name]?

So, my favorite would be [name]Soren[/name] from your list!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Declan[/name]? Seems to have some component of the other names.

[name]Macon[/name] - I like this one. It is with a long ‘a’ and the c has a ‘k’ sound–rhymes with bacon. It is a city in [name]Georgia[/name].
[name]Soren[/name] - my favorite from your list
[name]Stellan[/name] - This one’s ok too
[name]Sullivan[/name] - I like this one a lot but not fond of shortening to [name]Sully[/name]. If you don’t mind the shortened form, then this might be the perfect fit!

[name]Macon[/name]: I think it’s a nice alternative to the popular/trendy [name]Mason[/name], but when I hear [name]Macon[/name], I do think of bacon and phrases like “Makin’ whoopie.”

[name]Sullivan[/name]: When it comes to surnames as first names, I really like this one…

[name]Stellan[/name]: I think it’s very handsome, but am now wondering if [name]Stellan[/name] will get confused with [name]Stella[/name].

[name]Soren[/name]: I think of sores and blisters, but that’s just me.

From your list, I vote for [name]Sullivan[/name] or [name]Stellan[/name].

*[name]Macon[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], and [name]Soren[/name] *

More -n names you may like:

[name]Cullen[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Pierson[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]

More you may like:

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] (as ErinPurple once suggested, Rett/[name]Rhett[/name] could be a nickname, and that feels pretty southern to me…)
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]/[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Vaughan[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Macon[/name]. I think it is a cool name.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name] & [name]Stellan[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are great names.

Not a fan of [name]Soren[/name].

I don’t see a lot of [name]Macon[/name]'s, [name]Stellan[/name]'s, or [name]Sullivan[/name]'s. I go through Birth Announcements for my blog http://names4real.wordpress.com/. I think any of these would be a great choice.