Need some more options...

Hey guys!

I want to preface this post by saying that I don’t have any children and am not expecting to anytime soon (not within the year, at least)… but I do love names and am getting to the point where I am trying to make actual name lists for future children… rather than just making lists of “names I love”.

Problem is… once I started making lists of “names I would actually give my child”, I found those names are very limited.

Thats where you guys come in. I’m hoping you guys can offer names to me that maybe I hadn’t considered that follow along the same vein as the ones I would “actually use”.

First off – let me list names I like, but wouldn’t use in reality (either because hubby wouldn’t like them, or I just “love” them in theory):
[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name] (I would actually use this if it was just up to me… but alas…)
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] (too popular)
[name]Violet[/name]/[name]Viola[/name] (hubby dislikes)
[name]Scarlett[/name] (hubby doesn’t like this one either)
[name]Simon[/name] (I just like this one in theory… can’t see myself actually using it)
[name]Orion[/name] (another I only like in theory, not reality… and probably only a middle at best)
[name]Imogen[/name] (another hubby veto)

Ok… and here are the names I have on lists that I may actually one day use:

—Boys~~
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]David[/name] (this will most likely be our first son’s name)
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] (family name)
[name]Jude[/name] (only as a middle)

—Girls~~
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] (family doesn’t like this one… but I do!)
[name]Helen[/name] (for a middle… its a family name)
[name]Eliza[/name] (I just like this one)
[name]Hazel[/name] (family name)

I’m just stuck! Can you guys help me out? I really would like some “fresh” names that I would actually consider for my future kids! Especially boy names.

Thanks,

N :o)