Need something with edge for Jameson's brother...

[name]Hi[/name] Guys!
I have posted before, but am having the hardest time coming up with a name that I feel really fits. We have a two year old named [name]Jameson[/name] and are expecting another boy in [name]December[/name]. I am also very picky about names and if it has a connection to something else I don’t like, I have a hard time with it. Also, our last name ends in [name] man[/name] and is two syllables and begins with an H. So, that puts a lot of great names off the list. So, what I am looking for is a name that isn’t super common and has a little bit of edge, but doesn’t sound like it’s trying too hard. My last post [name]Bennet[/name] was in the lead, which I think is a great name and very classic sounding, yet, it just doesn’t stick for me. It sounds a little too formal for our family. The one name that keeps popping out to me is [name]Ryder[/name]. I know this probably isn’t a nameberry favorite, but I really like the strong -er sound at the end and I like the feel of it. It is a name I had never even considered and then I saw it one day and it just jumped out at me. I just don’t want to look like I am trying to be different. (even though I really am. lol) So, [name]Ryder[/name] [name]Dean[/name] is being thrown around. What are your thoughts on that? The other name is [name]Bennet[/name] [name]Hawk[/name]. The reason we chose [name]Hawk[/name] as a middle name for [name]Bennet[/name] was to spice it up a bit and because [name]Jameson[/name]'s middle name is [name]Wren[/name]. I just thought maybe you guys could come up with something that I hadn’t thought of…