Need Suggestions for a Girl's Name

Middle names are [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Christian[/name].

WIth [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name] I like
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] or [name]Lola[/name]
[name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name]
Something short but classic, ya know?

My mom did two J’s and then a V with my sister and she always feels left out. [name]Do[/name] you think you will have more kids?

That’s my dilemma. I am pretty sure that this will be my last child; so I feel that if it isn’t another ‘m’ name the third child will feel left out.

What letter does your name (and hubby’s) start with? I know a family where the mom, dad and first son were “J’s” and the second son was a “K”. When they had a third child (a girl) they gave her a “k” name.
That aside, I personally vote for another “M”.
My friend has two “C’s” and I am voting for her to name the third a “C” or her own initial.
You don’t want anyone to feel left out!
I vote for:
[name]Marissa[/name]
[name]Marley[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]
[name]Marlow[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
Good luck!

Our names both begin with ‘R’ and we don’t have middle names.

I agree that you might want to break the M cycle but I think any 3 letter name would go nicely with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name]. For example [name]Ada[/name] or [name]Eden[/name]. Something short and not too common.

[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
eden
[name]Amy[/name]

I like the name [name]Ada[/name], but I have a niece named [name]Ava[/name]. That’s probably too close.

One more thing, since I am still considering [name]Lila[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think people will pronounce it [name]Lee[/name]-la. I want it to be pronounced Lye-la. And what do you think is a good middle name with [name]Lila[/name]?

I pronounce it lye-la, and I think most people do too. It’s a pretty name.

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]

[name]Lila[/name] is very pretty!

I really like [name]Emme[/name]!

[name]Mia[/name], [name]Max[/name] and [name]Emme[/name] :slight_smile:

If you are both “R” and like [name]Lila[/name] what about [name]Riley[/name]? Or:
[name]Ramsey[/name] (my current fave!) [name]Max[/name], [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Ramsey[/name]. So cute and all different endings …
[name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name]

I like [name]Emme[/name] too! Very cute. [name]Do[/name] you think it’s too close to use if I have a niece named [name]Emma[/name]? I have a lot of nieces and they all have names that I would use…[name]Ava[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Jenna[/name].

[name]Rebecca[/name] is a nice name. It’s classic. Hmm…this is seriously tough.

[name]Melba[/name]=toast

Yeah, that’s funny. Ha, ha!