need suggestions for baby girl names! Thanks ya'll!

So basically if have a i have a baby girl I wanted to name Her [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]. Last name would be [name_m]Moore[/name_m] so, [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] which i think is adorable but my boyfriend says no to the [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] part. Wah. He says [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] as a middle name would be nice so i thought id ask you guys for some name ideas, so… _________ [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]. And goooo! Thanks again y’all! :slight_smile:

You could do a first name that you, at times, could nickname ‘[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]’ or ‘[name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]’. [name_u]Addison[/name_u]/[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]/ [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]/etc,is cute, but common. [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is cute.

For other new names to consider…

Novalee
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

Loxley is very trendy sounding – and i’ve NEVER heard it.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m] (sun in [name_m]French[/name_m])
Other suggestions:
[name_f]Marisol[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_f]Solene[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m]

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] gives you less of a cutesy-name while keeping the celestial theme. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] means star.

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]???

I would fight to keep [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] in the first name spot. It’s so pretty! If he will not consider it, how about:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]