Need suggestions my husband might like

My husband and I cannot agree! Our first baby didn’t have a name for two weeks plus, and I fear our next little boy that is due next month will be the same. I like unique or classic names like: [name]Rockwell[/name], Revere, [name]Amos[/name], [name]George[/name], [name]Arlo[/name], [name]James[/name]–while my husband doesn’t seem to like…anything. He said he will not name his baby anything he has never heard before, but he doesn’t like any of my more common picks. He does like [name]Tex[/name], which I don’t mind, but our first boy is named [name]Tucker[/name] and I think it is too close. And he did say he could do [name]Arlo[/name] as a middle name (because it is a family name). We do have an awkward last name to spell (Schaugaard–pronounced Skowgard), so we don’t want anything too complicated. We’ve seriously even talked about letting people “bid” on our new baby’s name because it is so stressful to talk about. Any suggestions that you think sound good with our last name and are not too “out there” would be welcome!

I agree that [name]Tex[/name] and [name]Tucker[/name] are too close together to use. What about something classic like [name]Robert[/name], [name]Michael[/name], or [name]Oliver[/name]? I’m really liking [name]Damien[/name] with Schaugaard. [name]Damien[/name] Schaugaard sounds very masculine and works with [name]Tucker[/name].

[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]/ [name]Ben[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]/[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Porter[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Reece[/name]

hope this helps:-)

I think [name]Arlo[/name] in the first name spot would be great. A perfect brother for [name]Tucker[/name].

[name]Tucker[/name] and [name]Tex[/name] sounds cartoonish to me. Could you use [name]Arlo[/name] as a FN and [name]Tex[/name] as a MN?

Could he do [name]Rex[/name]? Seems like it would go with your [name]Rockwell[/name] or Revere, and his [name]Tex[/name] : D. Good luck!

Thanks!

Great suggestions–we’ll see if they pass by with the hubby! I ram really liking [name]Arlo[/name] [name]Tex[/name]…

[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Tex[/name] is great! What about…
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]/[name]Dex[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]/[name]Zack[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]/[name]Cash[/name]
[name]Zeke[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]/[name]Beck[/name]