Need thoughts/help on baby boy name

Hey y’all!

We are due with our 4th child, a baby boy in 5 weeks. Our other three children have names that begin with the letter “E”. Their names are [name_u]Easton[/name_u] (boy), [name_m]Everley[/name_m] (girl) and Ensley (girl). We really wanted to stick with an E, but I have read every book/internet site and cannot find an e boy name that I love. I feel well versed in all of the options.

The three E boy names we have considered throughout the pregnancy are [name_m]Edison[/name_m], Evanston, and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. I think we want to use the family middle name [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] as his middle name. But we aren’t 100% stuck on it. If we name him one of these names it will be bc we settled due to the fact we had to pick an e name. It just seems silly to do that.

Any ideas for a masculine and unique name for our baby boy? I haven’t been able
To find a name that doesn’t begin with E that I love. My husband and parents both say it’s bc I’m fixated on making an “e” name work and I am not giving any others a fair chance. That said, all ideas are appreciated!

I don’t like super popular names or a unisex name for a boy.

If we do change the letter, it will be very unexpected on our birth announcement!

Thank you!

I love [name_m]Edison[/name_m]!

Have you looked at lists of surnames that start with E? I’d imagine some names there wouldn’t necessarily be on the lists of names you’d find elsewhere. Such as…
[name_m]Eames[/name_m]
Eakin
[name_m]Egan[/name_m]
Ehrle
[name_u]Ellington[/name_u]
[name_m]Ellwood[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Eliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Edison[/name_m] but if they’re not right, some ideas

[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] Maxell
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Emilien[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Eames[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Eoghan[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] ([name_u]Owen[/name_u])
[name_m]Ewell[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Elton[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Elroy[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Eugene[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Elm[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
Elim [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]

Some non-E names

[name_m]Colton[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Newton[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m] Maxwel
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Judson[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Kingston[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Kingsley[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Cody[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Reilly[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Orson[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Boden[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]

My only suggestions would be my favourite E names and hope you like them. Besides [name_u]Easton[/name_u], which I love, they are [name_m]Euan[/name_m]/[name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_u]Elon[/name_u], and [name_m]Eames[/name_m].

Of the three you’ve been considering, I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] best.

As you seem to enjoy names akin to surnames, perhaps there might be and E name here you haven’t come upon: Escher, [name_u]Emory[/name_u], Escott, Everill, Eaves, [name_m]Enoch[/name_m], [name_m]Eben[/name_m], Eliason, [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], Ensley, Elliston, [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_f]Elsey[/name_f], [name_m]Egan[/name_m], Erholm, Eisler, Eckhardt, Emerich, [name_m]Eames[/name_m], Eklund or [name_m]Ebner[/name_m].

Perhaps you could look through some lists of A names and surnames, as many have that similar E sound to them that you might feel fit nicely with your three E’s?

I love the suggestion of [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]!

Ezriel (maybe use [name_u]Max[/name_u] instead of [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m])
[name_u]Ezri[/name_u]
[name_f]Easter[/name_f]
[name_u]Elie[/name_u]
[name_m]Elian[/name_m]
Ehren
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Eliezer[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Emilio[/name_m]
[name_u]Elisha[/name_u]
EJ
[name_m]Eton[/name_m]/[name_m]Eitan[/name_m]

[name_u]Eliot[/name_u] I like with this spelling
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]
Eskander
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
[name_m]Etienne[/name_m]
[name_f]Endeavor[/name_f]

And a second for [name_m]Eoghan[/name_m]

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] or [name_u]Evan[/name_u]

I adore your names! I do however feel if you do not give him an e name he would feel odd man out. Seen it two other times. The odd one out was asked if he was a step kid.

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_u]Eban[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]

Thank ya’ll for your help. No one has been able to post an “e” name I haven’t seen. It’s impossible lol. I really appreciate the time spent and the insight on him feeling like he’s the odd man out if we don’t name him an “e” name. I worried about that…it’s good to hear first hand about it happening.

I’m not sure if these have been mentioned:

[name_m]Erroll[/name_m]
[name_m]Eldon[/name_m]
[name_m]Ephram[/name_m]
[name_m]Elton[/name_m]
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Erikson[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmond[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] (my nephew is nicknamed Eth)

I really like [name_m]Edison[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] !! If you are looking for a nickname, you could use [name_m]Ned[/name_m]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to pop on and suggest the idea of a different vowel name? If no “e” names are speaking to you, I think an “a” or an “o” name might work without feeling too different. I knew a family with an [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and then [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]. It’s sticking with a theme but expanding the limits of that theme.

I hope you find something you feel good about soon!

Final idea… choose an E name but call him [name_u]Max[/name_u] after his middle name.