[name]Ever[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Kinsley[/name]
[name]Tinsley[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Jewel[/name]

Out of these my favorites are:
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Addison[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] or [name]Addison[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
What do you think?

You have a couple of threads going with these names (in this section as well as the Girls’ Names section), and it may be easier to keep everything together in one place. You have a lot of really fantastic choices on your list, and I (and I’m sure others) have commented on the names in your other threads.

[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]: [name]Savannah[/name] is too trendy for my taste, and I’m not a fan of [name]Joy[/name], but it does flow very nicely. [name]Savannah[/name] has a lovely sound, and [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] sounds lovely.

[name]Addison[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]: I don’t care at all for [name]Addison[/name] (see other thread), but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]! Unfortunately, the names don’t flow together very well.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Faith[/name]: I really like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Faith[/name] a lot! :slight_smile:

If I had to pick one, that would easily be [name]Violet[/name] [name]Faith[/name]. However, if the name were [name]Adelia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] or even [name]Ava[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] (despite [name]Ava[/name]'s popularity), one of those would be my pick!

Good luck! :slight_smile: