Need to narrow it down! Baby #3 due now!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], we keep going back and forth and exploring different names for our daughter. We have two sons who have very strong and southern/ cowboy names. Their names are [name_m]Colten[/name_m] ([name_m]Colt[/name_m]) and [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] ([name_m]Cash[/name_m]). We are struggling to find the perfect fit that we are happy with. I’m sure I am over thinking it. I had made a decision but now there are two other names I keep going back to. Please help! Thanks!

Top three:

1. [name_f]Caia[/name_f]
  2. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
  3. [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]

[name_f]Caia[/name_f]- I have a friend with a teenage daughter with this name. Her daughter loves her name. It’s a cool name and also easy to wear. I like that it can be shortened to one syllable. It feels easy breezy and earthy at the same time.

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] - I like this name to. It was on my list. I think its effortlessly sophisticated. The one thing I didn’t like is it does feel slightly masculine to me.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - Is beautiful and quirky. I really like it but I feel like it takes a little girl with a strong personality to pull it off because it’s so quirky. I think a shy little girl may be uncomfortable with it. The nns [name_u]Tally[/name_u] and [name_f]Lula[/name_f] are both cute.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all 3. They’re not names that would have occurred to me but they’re seriously fantastic. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] are my top two, I think they go well with your other two children. Both have southern flair, but [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] sounds like a cowgirl and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] sounds like it belongs to a southern belle.

[name_f]Caia[/name_f]- I love this name. However, I prefer the [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] spelling.

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]- I prefer [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] to [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] simply because [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] sounds more masculine to me.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]- I have never been a fan of this name.

[name_f]Caia[/name_f] is definitely my favorite from your list but I am not sure any of these names exactly go with your sibset. But each kid is it’s own person so I don’t feel like it’s such a big deal.

Vote for [name_f]Caia[/name_f]. It’s such a lovely name. :slight_smile:

I still vote [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f].

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] gets my vote. She so has that Southern flair that sounds great with your boys’ names. Good luck!

I think both [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] go best with the southern kind of feel to your sons names. Personally I’d go with [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] (slightly biased as its my middle name) because it’s girlier in contrast to [name_m]Colten[/name_m] and [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] and has heaps of cute nicknames like [name_f]Tula[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f], [name_u]Tali[/name_u], [name_f]Tala[/name_f] etc

I like [name_f]Caia[/name_f] the best. It’s so effortlessly beautiful and could work on a girl with any personality. Also I think the sibset is cute: [name_m]Colt[/name_m], [name_m]Cash[/name_m], and [name_f]Caia[/name_f], a triple C triple threat!