Need to narrow it down to 2, SOON!!

So I’m expecting twin girls in less than a month and we have a short list of names we love. We’re having a hard time narrowing it down to 2 for our girls though.
Here’s the list:
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Which two do you think would be the best choice?
P.s. feel free to mix first and middle names around if you think there’s a good combination we could use :wink:

Thanks so much in advance!

I would narrow it down to [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Skye[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]!
Of the combinations you gave, [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are my favorites. But if you thought the [name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rose[/name] combination was to matchy, [name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] would be nice!

I also like [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Emmalyn[/name]. What do you think of [name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] together?

I really love [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] together! You’re right about the [name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Rose[/name] combination. DH doesn’t like [name]Matilda[/name] as a first name, so the [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] suggestion is out (as cute as it is).

I have [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] on my list too :slight_smile: So pretty! I would pair [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] with it. [name]Emmy[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name] - too cute!

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] is very lovely. I like [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] together, and while I love the name [name]Matilda[/name], I just don’t think it sounds great with [name]Cora[/name].

Wait, I just saw the suggestion of [name]Matilda[/name] as a first name. I change my choice to [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]!

I like [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Skye[/name] together- great names!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Cora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]

My two favourite from your list are:
[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

What about?:
[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] or [name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] or [name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]

[name]Emmalyn[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] for sure! For the second I am torn between [name]Violet[/name] [name]Skye[/name] and [name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Rose[/name] but I think my vote goes to [name]Violet[/name] [name]Skye[/name] :slight_smile:

I really love [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] together! I think [name]Cora[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] would be gorgeous together, for example. I also really love [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] together, I think that’d be perfect for twins. [name]Cora[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], perhaps?

[name]Rosalie[/name] skye. I would avoid [name]Violet[/name] skye (I always make [name]Violet[/name] into violent)

[name]Emmalyn[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name]!