Needing a new middle for my #1 Combo

So maybe I am overreacting, but someone I despise just used [name]Alexander[/name] as first name for their newborn. I’m not sure if it’s ruined it for me, but right now, I can’t look at [name]Alexander[/name] the same way. It’s been my set-in-stone middle name for our favorite boys combo for over 5 years, (Husband approved! [name]Alexander[/name] is his favorite name!) But now, just ughhhh. I may get over it, but I may not either. So I need your help berries! Can you help me find a new middle name for [name]Lachlan[/name]? Preferably something with a strong, manly meaning like [name]Alexander[/name] had. Last name starts with a Z with hard K sounds in it. I loved [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Z because the way the X. flowed with the Z. I am not good with boys names, work your magic!!!

Thoughts:
[name]Lachlan[/name]—
[name]Walter[/name] - His dad/grandfathers name, but I dislike the flow
[name]Philip[/name] - My fathers name, still no go on the flow
[name]Francis[/name] - My grandfather - nephew received this as a middle this year though
[name]Shawn[/name] - My brothers name, would love to honour him perhaps

Other ideas:
[name]Xander[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Alasdair[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]William[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name], [name]Valerian[/name] both mean strong/manly
[name]Evander[/name] or [name]Lysander[/name]
and from your list : [name]Alasdair[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name].
Good luck! [name]Luna[/name], [name]Lilou[/name], and [name]Lachlan[/name] is an adorable sibset!

[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] sounds AMAZING.

People get confused about my signature all the time, [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Lilou[/name] are actually pet bunnies, [name]Love[/name] their names, picked ones my Fiance would never go for when it comes to actual kids!!! Fiances name is [name]Andrew[/name], so [name]Andrew[/name] is out! Otherwise, that would probably be the winner! Neither of us want a child named after ourselves. :slight_smile:

[name]Xavier[/name] seems to be pretty appealing :smiley: and it carries over that sound I love, not to mention a little bit of a geek shout out there too :smiley: I won’t use [name]Evander[/name] though, I think if we have two boys, I would regret using it as a mn instead of a first!