• Mila LaRue Sharp: 2 (7%)
  • Luella Rose Sharp: 6 (22%)
  • Luella Rhodin Sharp: 0 (0%)
  • Hattie LaRue Sharp: 9 (33%)
  • Neva LaRue Sharp: 4 (15%)
  • Estella LaRue Sharp: 2 (7%)
  • Mila Densmore Sharp: 4 (15%)
  • Luella Densmore Sharp: 0 (0%)

I voted for [name]Mila[/name] [name]LaRue[/name] [name]Sharp[/name] but I think that [name]Mila[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Sharp[/name] is better.

I think [name]Neva[/name] [name]LaRue[/name] goes well with [name]Lyla[/name]. [name]Mila[/name] is too close.

I voted for [name]Estella[/name]

I think [name]Neva[/name] would be best followed by [name]Hattie[/name] and [name]Estella[/name], the others are just too close. [name]Mila[/name], (even if you’re pronouncing it Mee-la) is bound to get mispronounced as my-la (at least in the US) and the too L’s in [name]Luella[/name] are just too close with the too close to the L’s in [name]Lyla[/name] imo. But really they are all gorgeous names, you have excellent taste!

I think that because you used [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Renee[/name], you shouldn’t do the same initials, so although I like [name]Luella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] the best from your list, I don’t think it’s the best choice in your case.

Like the previous poster, I think [name]Mila[/name] is too close to [name]Lyla[/name].

I’m not a huge fan of the other names ([name]Neva[/name], [name]Estella[/name], [name]Hattie[/name]), so I feel like my opinion here wouldn’t be helpful. Here are some combos I have created that seem to fit your taste and incorporate some of your names:

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Sharp[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] Rhodin [name]Sharp[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] Densmore [name]Sharp[/name]
[name]Harriett[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Sharp[/name]

what about [name]Elyse[/name] [name]Rose[/name]? I love [name]Lyla[/name] and [name]Elyse[/name] together (especially w/ the two "y"s). And I like the middle names both starting with “R”

Lol! I have to agree with rose23. I have a [name]Lyla[/name] and my other daughter is [name]Elyse[/name] [name]Rose[/name]:slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Hattie[/name], the other names seem like tongue twisters with [name]Lyla[/name]. Good luck!
oh and [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Renee[/name] is lovely by the way!

[name]Hattie[/name] [name]Larue[/name] sounds like spunk personified!