Needing help narrowing down my girls list!

I’d really appreciate some help narrowing my list down! Popularity isn’t an issue for me, but I would like to be a little more creative this time around. My other girls are [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Ava[/name], and [name]Leah[/name].

[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Maya[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]

I think [name]Matilda[/name] goes nicely if you wanted to keep up with the “ah” ending as with the other girls. I’d go with [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] too. I think all those names are very [name]Americana[/name] and go nicely with your other kids’ names.

[name]Matilda[/name], but I think [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Ava[/name], [name]Leah[/name], and [name]Viola[/name] would be gorgeous, too! Or [name]Miranda[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love a lot of the names on your list. With your daughter’s name, I would be inclined to choose something fairly popular and classic like [name]Olivia[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name].

Another name which I thought would sound great with the other names and might suit your style is [name]Susanna[/name]- another Biblical, feminine classic.

I love your choices. My favorites are [name]Emma[/name], [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Nora[/name], [name]Clara[/name], and [name]Isla[/name]. With the exception of [name]Isla[/name], all are classic names.

Since your other girl’s names are fairly classic, I would eliminate [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Isla[/name], [name]Zoe[/name], and [name]Jillian[/name], which have a more trendy feel to them. i would also eliminate [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] and maybe [name]Olivia[/name] because of their similarity to [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Ava[/name]. Other ones I can’t see fitting as well as others on your list are [name]Molly[/name] (too nicknamey), [name]Maya[/name] (too exotic), [name]Ruth[/name] (too harsh), and [name]Elodie[/name] (too frilly sounding). From those left over, I think [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Cora[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], and [name]Emma[/name] would be perfect. My favorite is [name]Charlotte[/name], and if you want to continue the A ending theme, [name]Clara[/name]!

I like keeping the “a” ending - [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] are perfect!