Needing Names for Babies #4 and #5!

Hello! My name is [name]Jacqueline[/name], and my husband, [name]Peter[/name], and I are expecting our fourth and fifth children in just over two months. We already have two sons, [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Charles[/name] (7) and [name]Bennett[/name] [name]James[/name] (2), and one daughter, [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Beth[/name] (5). We would like to give the twins names in a similar style, and we tend to like two-syllable first names paired with one-syllable middle names. All of the kids’ middle names are family names - [name]Charles[/name] is for my great-grandfather, [name]James[/name] is for [name]Pete[/name]'s father, and [name]Beth[/name] is for my mother, [name]Elisabeth[/name]. Names we have as options for the new babies are [name]George[/name] (my father), [name]Rose[/name] ([name]Pete[/name]'s grandmother), [name]Ruth[/name] (for [name]Pete[/name]'s Great Aunt [name]Ruthie[/name]), [name]Neil[/name] ([name]Pete[/name]'s twin brother), [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Cate[/name] (for my sisters, [name]Anneliese[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name]), [name]Bruce[/name] ([name]Pete[/name]'s middle name), and Gates (my maiden name). We do not know the genders of the babies. We’d appreciate your help!

[name]Jacqueline[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], and [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]

Ok so you have a list of middles, it seems you just need some firsts to make good combos right? Hmmm…

Girls Firsts:

[name]Alice[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Dinah[/name], [name]Edith[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Esther[/name], [name]Florence[/name], [name]Frances[/name], [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Helen[/name], [name]Judith[/name], [name]Laura[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Martha[/name], [name]Mary[/name]

Girls Middles (you already had these):

[name]Rose[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Cate[/name]

Boys Firsts:

[name]Aaron[/name], [name]Adam[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Calvin[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]David[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Francis[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Harry[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Joshua[/name], [name]Levi[/name], [name]Lewis[/name], [name]Martin[/name], [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Michael[/name], [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Patrick[/name], [name]Phillip[/name], [name]Samuel[/name]

Boys Middles (ditto girls mns):

[name]George[/name], [name]Neil[/name], [name]Bruce[/name], Gates

Now all you have to do is put them together as you like! Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

What lovely names your children have!

Here are some names I think would fit nicely with [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Bennett[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name]:

[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] ([name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cate[/name] would work well to honour both your sisters)
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Rosanna[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

[name]Alden[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Eliott[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Finlay[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Maxim[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Willem[/name]

I really liked elea’s suggestion of [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cate[/name] to honor both of your sisters. It has good flow and they are both beautiful names.

With [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Bennett[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name], I can picture:

[name]Laura[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Carlie[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

For boys:
[name]Lewis[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] Gates
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]
[name]Abbot[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] Gates
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] I helped:)

I haven’t looked at the other posts, so sorry for any repeats!!

Here are some 2 syllable names I think go well with your children’s (love all their names, by the way!).

[name]Sarah[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Bennett[/name] and:

GIRLS
[name]Alice[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name]!)
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] (although very popular)
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Caitlin[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]

BOYS
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Harris[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Archie[/name]
[name]Jamie[/name]
[name]Nico[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]

[name]Do[/name] any of those appeal? If so, will try to come up with some combinations with your middle names (so many lovely ones there!).

[name]Lucas[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], and…

Girls–

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Calla[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Mira[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Mara[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Boys–

[name]Leo[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] Gates
[name]Michael[/name] Gates
[name]Jasper[/name] Gates
[name]August[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]

Wow! You guys are great! To some of the posters who suggested [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cate[/name], it is beautiful, but we think we want to keep the two-syllable first name pattern for the twins since we used it for [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], and [name]Bennett[/name]'s names. Is that silly?

We liked a great deal of the names you suggested. Here are our picks thus far:

GIRLS
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] (too close to [name]Lucas[/name]?)
[name]Clara[/name] (rhymes with [name]Sarah[/name], though)
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]

MN: [name]Rose[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Cate[/name]

BOYS
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Finlay[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Harris[/name]

MN: [name]George[/name], [name]Neil[/name], [name]Bruce[/name], Gates

Which of these combine to good GG, BB, or GB twin sets and sound great with [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Charles[/name], [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Beth[/name], and [name]Bennett[/name] [name]James[/name]? Our last name is [name]Hanley[/name], just so you know! Also, we kind of like a name that offers a nickname possibility ([name]Lucas[/name] = [name]Luke[/name]; [name]Sarah[/name] = Sar, [name]Sari[/name]; [name]Bennett[/name] = [name]Ben[/name]) even though we primarily use full first names. Thanks SO much!

[name]Jacqueline[/name] and [name]Pete[/name]

Girls :
[name]Alice[/name] - a classic, and it fits well with your other children’s names. My mn :slight_smile:
[name]Charlotte[/name] - another pretty classic, although the double T looks a little similar to [name]Bennett[/name] … but I may be over thinking this.
[name]Emma[/name] - beautiful, but very popular, and I think some of your other options fit better.
[name]Lucy[/name] - a pretty classic, but I’m afraid I would say that it is too close to [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] - [name]Clara[/name] is beautiful, and doesn’t rhyme with [name]Sarah[/name]; it is pronounced clah-ruh, not clare-uh.
[name]Ivy[/name] - this one is on my list, too - beautiful and a little spunky.
[name]Lily[/name] - again, utterly brilliant. It may be a little hard to say with [name]Hanley[/name], though …
[name]Hazel[/name] - I am more enamoured with some of your other choices, although [name]Hazel[/name] is very pretty, too.

Boys :
[name]Andrew[/name] - a very handsome classic.
[name]Ethan[/name] - this goes well with your other children’s names.
[name]Henry[/name] - a little tongue twister-like with [name]Hanley[/name].
[name]Jacob[/name] - I adore [name]Jacob[/name]!
[name]Matthew[/name] - another classic.
[name]Nathan[/name] - personally, I am not the biggest fan of [name]Nathan[/name], but it does go well with your other children’s names.
[name]Patrick[/name] - handsome and a good match.
[name]Finlay[/name] - to me, this seems a little feminine when compared to [name]Bennett[/name], but that is just my personal opinion.
[name]Tobin[/name] - personally, I don’t think this goes quite as well with your other children’s names.
[name]Jackson[/name] - another surname name, this goes especially well with [name]Bennett[/name].
[name]Harris[/name] - [name]Harris[/name] [name]Hanley[/name] is just a little too alliterative, to my mind.

With regards to middle names, [name]Rose[/name] is very, very popular at the moment - would you consider using a variation as a first name instead? [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Rosette[/name], [name]Rosanne[/name] and [name]Primrose[/name] all have two syllables.

Some nice sets :
Girl/girl :
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

Girl/boy :
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] Gates
[name]Clara[/name] Gates and [name]Ethan[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Matthew[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] Gates
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] Gates
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name].

Boy/boy :
[name]Ethan[/name] Gates and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] Gates
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]George[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Bruce[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] Gates.

Good luck!

Thanks for your response, twinkle!

I am really loving [name]Alice[/name] - it is different from the other kids’ names and really cute! I love [name]Charlotte[/name], but also worry about it having a similar sound to [name]Bennett[/name]. I actually love [name]Emma[/name], even though it is popular! I’d like to get rid of [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Lily[/name] (bad with [name]Hanley[/name]), [name]Clara[/name] (pronunciation confusions), and [name]Hazel[/name] (even though I love it, I don’t love the alliteration). [name]Ivy[/name] is cute, but does it really fit with the other children?

As for boys’ names, our favorites are [name]Ethan[/name] (but no nickname), [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Patrick[/name], and [name]Jackson[/name]! Seems to fit with your assessment.

From your sets, I love [name]Emma[/name] [name]Cate[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name], and I’d like to add [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. For boys, I love [name]Ethan[/name] Gates, [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name], [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] Gates, and I’d like to add [name]Ethan[/name] [name]George[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]. What do you think?

[name]Lucas[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], and…

[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Linus[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]

[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Audra[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]/[name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Della[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Etta[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]
Maragret/[name]Maggie[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helped!

Oh, I thought we’d limited the search, but you suggested some I really like! [name]Adam[/name], [name]Callum[/name], and [name]Wesley[/name] for boys. [name]Audrey[/name] for girls - I [name]LOVE[/name] it! Thank you so much!

[name]Jacqueline[/name] and [name]Pete[/name]

I just talked this over with [name]Pete[/name], with some input from [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] ([name]Bennett[/name] has no idea!), and we came up with our favorite combinations! Unless you have other name suggestions, we’d love for you to pick your favorite names and twin combinations for GG, BB, or BG twins!

We like these:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Hanley[/name] (could be [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rose[/name])
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Cate[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]

[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] Gates [name]Hanley[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] Gates and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Bruce[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] [name]Hanley[/name] (could be [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Neil[/name])

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] Gates [name]Hanley[/name]

Please choose your favorite names and combine them! Thanks!

[name]Jacqueline[/name] (+ 2), [name]Peter[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Charles[/name], [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Beth[/name], & [name]Bennett[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]

From your girls’ list, my favourite is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Cate[/name]. I think they go perfectly with your other kids’ names and with one another.

For the boys, I like [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] together, or [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Adam[/name]. But I think [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] go best with [name]Bennett[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]. I’d suggest [name]Jackson[/name] Gates and [name]Ethan[/name] [name]George[/name] or possibly [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Bruce[/name].

For a boy/girl combo, I think [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] work really well. I also like [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] with [name]Ethan[/name] Gates.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name], and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]!

We officially are in love with [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name]. It will be a name for sure if we get a girl!

For BG, we have decided on [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]. We think they are both strong, beautiful names that will fit in with our other kids’ names.

For GG, we are thinking [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. Should we change it to [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] to make the name a bit softer?

For BB, we are really stuck. We love [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] with our other children, but we think [name]Jackson[/name] is really cute, too. Then we’ve also fallen for [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]! What two go best with each other and with their siblings’ names?

Thanks so much for all of your help this weekend! I’ve decided to find out genders at last because I just feel so stressed getting things ready - it really is more difficult with twins! So, I’ll be back tomorrow with the news (I have a scan in the morning) and we may not even need BB names! We’ll see…

Talk to you tomorrow, Nameberry-ites!

[name]Jacqueline[/name] [name]Hanley[/name]

Wow, what beautiful names you have to decide from! That’s got to be hard lol but you have come up with some great ideas:)

For BG, we have decided on [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]. We think they are both strong, beautiful names that will fit in with our other kids’ names. - Great combo! [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] is gorgeous and works perfectly with [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] is one of my all time favourites:)

For GG, we are thinking [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. Should we change it to [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] to make the name a bit softer? - I think you should stick with [name]Emma[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is awful close to [name]Emily[/name] [name]Rose[/name]…

For BB, we are really stuck. We love [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] with our other children, but we think [name]Jackson[/name] is really cute, too. Then we’ve also fallen for [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]! What two go best with each other and with their siblings’ names? - I love [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] so how about [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name]/[name]Jackson[/name] Gates?

[name]Hope[/name] this was helpful:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] & [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name] are lovely.

I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] & [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Neil[/name] & [name]Ethan[/name] Gates.

Good luck with the scan how exciting :slight_smile:

“To some of the posters who suggested [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cate[/name], it is beautiful, but we think we want to keep the two-syllable first name pattern for the twins since we used it for [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], and [name]Bennett[/name]'s names. Is that silly?”

Personally I think it makes a lot of sense.
Some of your female MNs could become first names.
[name]Rose[/name] - [name]Rosie[/name]/[name]Rosa[/name]
[name]Anne[/name] - [name]Anna[/name]/[name]Annie[/name]
[name]Cate[/name] - [name]Caitlin[/name]/[name]Catey[/name]

[name]Catey[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would fit and be quite cute.
I also think [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Rose[/name] has a certain ring to it. (Her initials would be HRH - Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness. Myabe that’s asking for trouble? lol)
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] also sort of fits (but it makes [name]Hazel[/name] sound more like a description but how often do you use the MN anyway?)

I think a combination of
[name]Catey[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
or
[name]Catey[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
would fit nicely. The [name]Hazel[/name]/[name]Catey[/name] both have a strong A sound but different endings so they fit nicely without sounding too matchey

I really like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Emma[/name] is presently the #1 name for girls in the country and [name]Rose[/name] is the #1 middle name for girls, so if you’re going to use [name]Emma[/name], I’d personally go with the less common [name]Ruth[/name] as a middle name.

[name]Jacob[/name] is presently the #1 boys’ name in the country (and has been for a very long time), and [name]Ethan[/name] is very popular, too (#3). Because I hear it so often, I personally prefer [name]Ethan[/name] between the two.

[name]Jackson[/name] is less popular (#32), but feels a lot more modern to me in style than the Biblical [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name]. That said, I can picture it with your boys’ names, [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name], especially because like [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] offers a traditional name as a nickname, [name]Jack[/name]. (I’m thinking of [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Ben[/name] for your boys’ names.)

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Congrats!! Your first three are beautifully named!

[name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cate[/name].

For me, [name]Emma[/name] is too popular, even though I love it. I personally do not like [name]Alice[/name], but I saw you were considering it early and I think [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] could be cute for GG twins. I like when the twin letters match, but some people hate this :slight_smile: I also think you could call her [name]Ally[/name] as a nn.

For GB, I completely agree with you - love [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name].

For BB, I would go [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name]. [name]Jacob[/name] is like [name]Emma[/name] for me … And I was not a fan of [name]Jackson[/name] until [name]Jill[/name] brilliantly suggested [name]Jack[/name] as a nn. I love [name]Jack[/name] with [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name]. You could also get to [name]Jack[/name] from [name]John[/name], but then it is a one syllable name.

Good luck! Keep us posted!