Needing reassurance.

My husband and I both love the name [name]Henry[/name] for our 3rd boy, due in [name]September[/name]. I’m comfortable with its place in the lower half of the top 100, and both of our other boys’ names are also in the top 100. ([name]Jonathan[/name] and [name]Carlos[/name]). Today I noticed that [name]Henry[/name] is number 24 in our state! I don’t know why it’s bothering me so much, but I heard a mother call her little boy [name]Henry[/name] at the library today and I really didn’t like it! It’s only slightly more popular than [name]Jonathan[/name] where we live, and maybe I’m just hyper-aware of it right now. Usually, I’m the one saying “don’t worry about popularity if you love a name, popularity doesn’t mean the same as it did when [name]Jennifer[/name] was tops.”

Am I just suffering from hormonal anxiety? :? We both love classic, traditional names, and I can so easily picture snuggling my little [name]Henry[/name] when he’s here. No other name seems to fit. What would you do?

If you love [name]Henry[/name] and you can’t find anything else you love, go for it! It is a sweet but strong name that is hard to hate!