Beatrice Daphne ~ nn “Bea”
Paloma Valentina
Eleanor Violet ~ nn “Ellie”
Cecelia Daisy ~ nn “Cece”
Clara Musetta
Winnie Sophronia
Minnie Corinne ~ nn “Minn”
Bria Solenne
Solana Josephine (or perhaps Lana Josephine…?)

My broken combos:
I need your help fixing these names and finding the right middle or first to go with them~

Freya Laurette - It flows so damn well, but I just don’t… love Laurette. Any suggestions that flow just as well?
Galatea (Gal-uh-TAY-uh) - I need a beautiful middle name for her. It just seems that anything I try to pair her with doesn’t do her justice.
Maeva Alessandrina or Maeva Rosemary or Maeva Belle - Cannot, for the life of me, decide which combo is best.
Beatrix Claire or Beatrix Ruby - Can’t decide which I like more.
Belle - Needs a gorgeous middle.
Faline - Needs a beautiful middle to match.
Hazel - Love her as a middle, but don’t have a first name that goes well. Ideas?
Evangelina - Needs a perfect middle. </3

Misc. bucket:
Just some names I really like to give you an idea of my style and what not~

Maple
Celine
Eloise
Ariella
Rosalind
Melusine
Alira
Millie

Thank you so much for your help!

Your list is so pretty! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your style!

My combos:
I need your opinions on these, please, and any suggestions you may have~

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] ~ nn “V” and “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]” - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it. Its so pretty and I love that you went with the [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] instead of [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. Plus, [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is pretty and I love nature names.
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] - Not as much of a fan. Neither names are really my style.
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Celia[/name_f], its really pretty. Although [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f] isn’t my style, it sounds nice with [name_f]Celia[/name_f].
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] - I love this one! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is so cute, and [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is so pretty. Together they sound beautiful!
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] - Not sure about [name_f]Atarah[/name_f], but [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] is really cute. So I guess this one is okay.
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] - [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is really cute. I always thought that [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] was a really interesting historical figure. So, I like this name.
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Dot[/name_f]” and “[name_f]Dotti[/name_f]” - Very classic but still unique. I really like it!
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - Not a fan of [name_f]Clio[/name_f], or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. It flows nice together, but I’m not a fan of either name.
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Leila[/name_f], its very pretty. [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] is a nice reference to poetry. They sound great together, so I really like it.
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] is a beautiful name. I like it.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Nel[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Lolo[/name_f]” - I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], I think its really cute! It sounds nice paired with [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]!
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]” - I love it! [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] is a beautiful name and the nickname [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is so cute! I also love the name [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], I think its so pretty! Together its great!
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - Not a fan of [name_f]Fianna[/name_f], but I really like [name_f]Guinivere[/name_f]. So, its okay.
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f] - I think [name_f]Lara[/name_f] is pretty, and if I’m saying [name_f]Maelle[/name_f] right, I like it. They sound nice together.
[name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Aimi[/name_f]” - Not a fan of [name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f], I struggled pronouncing it at first. I do like the nickname [name_f]Aimi[/name_f] though, and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is very cute.
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds like a really cute name. I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Evie[/name_f], but [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a great middle name. They sound great together though!
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - I love this name! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so regal and has a great meaning. Plus the nickname [name_u]Rory[/name_u] is so cute if you want to use it! I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], although I prefer the spelling [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] - I love the name [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], its really cute! I never thought I’d like [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], but I really like the pairing! I really like this one.
[name_f]Milena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - I don’t know how I feel about [name_f]Milena[/name_f], but [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a new favorite of mine. They sound nice together.
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Melisande[/name_f] - [name_f]Elora[/name_f] is really pretty, but I don’t know how to really say [name_f]Melisande[/name_f].
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] - [name_f]Holly[/name_f] is a really cute name, and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is a favorite of mine. I love this one!
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - Not a fan of this one, sorry. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] just makes me think [name_u]Tony[/name_u] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a bit plain.
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]” - I’m really shocked that I’m starting to like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is such a cute nickname! [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is also nice. I’m not sure if I like how they sound together but its okay. I like this one!
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] - Seems very Italian. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], but [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is beautiful. Its not my favorite combination though, maybe because they both end in -a.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” - [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] seems a bit dated but I love the nickname [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]! Its really cute! But I am starting to like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] from this website, I’m just trying not to budge on it! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is one of my favorites, so I love the combination with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Cece[/name_f]” - This is such a cute name! [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] is so pretty, and the nickname [name_f]Cece[/name_f] is really cute. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is such a happy and cute name. I love this one!
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Musetta[/name_f] - I really like [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Musetta[/name_f] is a little odd but intriguing. I kind of like it, but I don’t know if I like that they both end in -a.
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], I think its a cute name! [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] is different, I’m still not sure. I think I like the combo though.
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] ~ nn “Minn” - I love the name [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], and [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] is really pretty. Its a lot of N’s together, but I think it sounds nice! I like this one.
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_f]Solenne[/name_f] - [name_f]Bria[/name_f] is pretty, but I don’t know. [name_f]Solenne[/name_f] is different, but I’m not sure. This isn’t my favorite, sorry. It flows nice though.
[name_f]Solana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (or perhaps [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]…?) - I like [name_f]Lana[/name_f] better than [name_f]Solana[/name_f]. It sounds nice with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. I think its nice, not my favorite but still nice.

My broken combos:
I need your help fixing these names and finding the right middle or first to go with them~

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Laurette[/name_f] - It flows so damn well, but I just don’t… love [name_f]Laurette[/name_f]. Any suggestions that flow just as well? [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Melusine[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]?
[name_f]Galatea[/name_f] ([name_u]Gal[/name_u]-uh-[name_u]TAY[/name_u]-uh) - I need a beautiful middle name for her. It just seems that anything I try to pair her with doesn’t do her justice. [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]?
[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandrina[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - Cannot, for the life of me, decide which combo is best. I like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f], but would choose [name_f]Belle[/name_f].
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - Can’t decide which I like more. I like both, but I would choose [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - Needs a gorgeous middle. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_u]Bell[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]?
[name_f]Faline[/name_f] - Needs a beautiful middle to match. [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Ariella[/name_f]?
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] her as a middle, but don’t have a first name that goes well. Ideas? [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]?
[name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] - Needs a perfect middle. </3 Evangelina Grace, Evangelina Faye, Evangelina Belle, Evangelina Pearl?

Misc. bucket:
Just some names I really like to give you an idea of my style and what not~

Maple
Celine
Eloise
Ariella
Rosalind
Melusine
Alira
Millie

My combos:

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] ~ nn “V” and “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Dot[/name_f]” and “[name_f]Dotti[/name_f]”
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Nel[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Lolo[/name_f]”
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Aimi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Milena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Melisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]”
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Cece[/name_f]”
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Musetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] ~ nn “Minn”
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_f]Solenne[/name_f]
[name_f]Solana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (or perhaps [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]…?)

My broken combos:

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Laurette[/name_f] - Maybe [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] or you could even do [name_f]Freya[/name_f] Laurane
[name_f]Galatea[/name_f] ([name_u]Gal[/name_u]-uh-[name_u]TAY[/name_u]-uh) - [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is my favorite, but I am still not extremely fond of the name/name combo.
I am not a fan of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is much more feminine.
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Emalie[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Faline[/name_f] - Not sure of pronunciation…
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] her as a middle, but don’t have a first name that goes well. Ideas?
I think [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a beautiful name. Or what about [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f], [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_u]Noel[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

Misc. bucket:
[name_m]Just[/name_m] some names I really like to give you an idea of my style and what not~

[name_f]Maple[/name_f]- This reminds me too much of syrup.
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f],
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Melusine[/name_f]
Alira
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]- love this!!

Thank you so much for your help!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] - Pretty. Very nameberry-approved!
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] - Ooh, I love it, especially [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]. [name_f]Pleasant[/name_f] and unexpected.
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f] - [name_f]Celia[/name_f] is one of my all-time faves, and I like [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f], but am not at all familiar with this spelling. It could potentially cause problems, if that’s the sort of thing your concerned with.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] - Nice, but a little lispy. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] or [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], maybe?
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] - Neither name is my cup of tea, but they work together.
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] - Ditto above. These two are almost aggressively [name_m]French[/name_m] together, lol.
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is very NMS, but [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is the perfect balance to it.
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - Gorgeous! I prefer the [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] spelling myself, but I love this combo.
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] - Eh. Nice enough. I find [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] a little cloying, but it’s okay here.
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] - Something about this feels off. It also has a vaguely b****y vibe to me due to mean characters with both names.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] - Nice. Very good flow, and a great princessy vibe.
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - Cute in a hipster-y way. Flows well.
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - Oooh, love this one. Very ethereal.
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f] - A bit unremarkable compared to the rest of your list, but decent.
[name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] - Pretty. I’ve never heard [name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f] before.
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - Cutesy and hipstery. Feels very 1920s.
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - Really elegant; I like it.
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] - [name_m]Calm[/name_m] and pretty.
[name_f]Milena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] - [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like the choppy N’s in the -na No- part.
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Melisande[/name_f] - Classy and a little ethereal. Really like it.
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] - Feels very Christmassy. NMS, but flows well.
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - Aristocratic and a little austere. I like it, but have trouble picturing it on a child.
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] - Gorgeous! Pretty, quirky, and elegant all in one. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] - Very nice. I’d assume a [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] was Hispanic.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - Another “berry favorites” combo. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is NMS but I like the flow/balance here.
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - Pretty. I prefer the [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] spelling.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Musetta[/name_f] - Hmm. [name_f]Musetta[/name_f] is pretty, but I’d consider pairing it with a more down-to-earth FN; [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is also nice but feels very delicate and prissy to me.
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! It’s got a great steampunk vibe.
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] - Too many repeating “in” sounds.
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_f]Solenne[/name_f] - Intriguing, and flows perfectly.
[name_f]Solana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Solana[/name_f]. Nice combo either way.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Laurette[/name_f] - [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f], maybe?
[name_f]Galatea[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Galatea[/name_f]! It is hard to pair, though. I’d go for something simple and striking: [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Maris[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]?
[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - Definitely this one. [name_f]Alessandrina[/name_f] has back-to-back A’s/terrible flow, and [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] sounds like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Abelle[/name_f].
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - I like this one slightly more. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is spunky enough on its own, and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] flows better here.
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Faline[/name_f] - [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Melora[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - I’d go for [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] or [name_f]Milena[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] from your list.
[name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] - [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u]

My combos:

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] ~ nn “V” and “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]”–I prefer the “[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]” spelling, but I don’t mind the name, I actually quite like it! I also really like [name_f]Willow[/name_f].
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]–I really don’t like [name_f]Talia[/name_f] AT ALL or [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], so I don’t care for this combo
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f]–I prefer [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f], so I don’t like this all that much. Not so sure about [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]–I like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is fine
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]–I don’t like this at all. Both names look made up or a mashup of other names
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]–I don’t like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] or [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f], so I’m not a fan of this pairing
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Dot[/name_f]” and “[name_f]Dotti[/name_f]”–[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is so very dated to me. What about [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]? I love [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as the middle name!
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]–Eh. Not a fan of [name_f]Clio[/name_f] (at the very least [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]), but I adore [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. Simply adore! I’d swap it for a first name
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]–I don’t mind this name
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]–I kind of like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Angelica[/name_f], so together I think they work okay
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Nel[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Lolo[/name_f]”–I quite like this. I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] a lot!
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]”–I like [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is not my favorite, but as a middle name it’s fine
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]–Eh. Not a fan of this, especially [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f]–Eh again. Not sure, something about this seems a little wonky
[name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Aimi[/name_f]”–No. This name would constantly be mispronounced and even so is a little out of my realm of style.
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]–[name_f]Evie[/name_f] is cute and so is [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], but I don’t like them together
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]–This name is very pretty. Not my style, but very pretty
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]–I like this name a lot!
[name_f]Milena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]–Eh, I don’t know why, but I can’t stand the name [name_f]Milena[/name_f], but it’s quite pretty with [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Melisande[/name_f]–I really like [name_f]Elora[/name_f], not so sure on the combo, though
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]–Eh. I don’t like [name_f]Holly[/name_f] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]–I really love the name [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and had it on my list for years, but it was shot down by my FI
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Bea[/name_f]”–I actually have [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] on my list, but both as first names. I would remove [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] from the middle name slot and stick [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] with something else
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]–Not my style
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”–I love these names, but both as first names. I would move [name_f]Violet[/name_f] out of the mn slot for something else
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Cece[/name_f]”–I love [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] (and especially this spelling), but not with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Musetta[/name_f]–[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but not with that middle name
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]–[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], but again, not with that middle name
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] ~ nn “Minn”–[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] is quite cute, but I don’t think it works with [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_f]Solenne[/name_f]–Eh, not a fan of either name
[name_f]Solana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (or perhaps [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]…?)–I prefer [name_f]Lana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

My broken combos:
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Laurette[/name_f] -I really, really dislike [name_f]Laurette[/name_f]. What about something like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]?
[name_f]Galatea[/name_f] ([name_u]Gal[/name_u]-uh-[name_u]TAY[/name_u]-uh) - I will be no help…this is very far out of my style comfort zone
[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandrina[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - I suppose [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - I think I like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] just a bit more than [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]? [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]? Although, [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is gorgeous
[name_f]Faline[/name_f] - Again, no help
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - I like this as a first name. As a middle name I’m not so sure…[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]?
[name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

Misc. bucket:
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]–No, no, no
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]–Eh
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]–Very pretty
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f]–OKay
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]–Eh
[name_f]Melusine[/name_f]–No
Alira–No
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]–No

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] ~ understated elegance, beautiful!
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f]~ exotic sound, love [name_f]Talia[/name_f] and I wonder why I don’t hear it more,
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f]~ Loce [name_f]Celia[/name_f] too, romantic combo
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]~ we have similar taste :wink: I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f]! The combo is nice as well
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]~ Pretty
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]~ love this, very [name_m]French[/name_m] sounding… [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is an adorable name
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] ~ I love the nns [name_f]Dot[/name_f] and [name_f]Dottie[/name_f], although Irefer just Doroty to [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] paired with [name_f]Kate[/name_f] it works
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]~ spunky and fresh sounding
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]~ I’ve never been a hugh fan of either of these names, not my favorite
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]~ lov [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] is not a favorite but it sounds nice as a mn
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] ~ like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], I feel like [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] seems weird in the middle can’t digure out why though
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ~ Cute and spunky
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]~ Pretty, great combo!
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Lara[/name_f] but you have so many names I prefer on your list, it seems not as interesting
[name_f]Aimiliona[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] ~ all I see is “A million”, sorry not a fan
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]~ sweet vintage charm
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]~ modern sounding, in a good way
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]~ I like both names but not as a combo, the similar endings throw me off
[name_f]Milena[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]~ sounds like a beautiful snow princess!
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Melisande[/name_f]~ [name_m]Ive[/name_m] always liked [name_f]Elora[/name_f], has that sense of familiarity while being unique
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]~ ok but I’m not too keen on the two wordish names together
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]~ [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] is nice and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite name
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] ~ two names I really like but wont get to use (DH DOESNT AGREE) so I love it!
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]~ love [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]! [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] gives it a romantic vibe
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~Oretty, very Victorian sounding
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ Sweet and sassy. A friend has a [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]!a [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] who is adorable
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Musetta[/name_f]~ [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is beautiful, not a fan of [name_f]Musetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]~ [name_u]Love[/name_u] it, very hip
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] ~ I do not like [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] as a given name, just too chancey
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_f]Solenne[/name_f]~ nms
[name_f]Solana[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]~ nice, love the name [name_f]Solana[/name_f]

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_f]Galatea[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeva[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f], [name_f]Faline[/name_f] [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f], [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] ~ nn “V” and “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemond[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Nel[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Lolo[/name_f]”
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] ~ nn “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]” << I’m not a fan of using “nicknames” that are the same number of syllables or the same length as (or bigger than) the “full name”
Evie Pearl
Aurora Juliet
Antonia Jane
Paloma Valentina
Eleanor Violet ~ nn “Ellie”
Cecelia Daisy ~ nn “Cece”
Clara Musetta
Winnie Sophronia

My broken combos:

Freya Laurette - It flows so damn well, but I just don’t… love Laurette. Any suggestions that flow just as well?
Freya Justine
Freya Paloma
Freya Cosette
Linnea Laurette
Junia Laurette
Maisie Laurette

Galatea (Gal-uh-TAY-uh) - I need a beautiful middle name for her. It just seems that anything I try to pair her with doesn’t do her justice.
Galatea Plum
Galatea Ivory
Galatea Minerva

Maeva Alessandrina or Maeva Rosemary or Maeva Belle - Cannot, for the life of me, decide which combo is best.
Maeva Rosemary or Maeva Belle

Beatrix Claire or Beatrix Ruby - Can’t decide which I like more.
Beatrix Ruby

Belle - Needs a gorgeous middle.
Belle Amelia
Belle Athena
Belle Corinne

Faline - Needs a beautiful middle to match.
Faline Ophelia
Faline Alessia
Faline Corinthia

Hazel - Love her as a middle, but don’t have a first name that goes well. Ideas?
Evangeline Hazel
Marcella Hazel
Lola Hazel

Evangelina - Needs a perfect middle. </3
Evangelina Lisette
Evangelina Tauriel
Evangelina Antheia