Negative and than positive?

Hey everyone, i never had this with my previous pregnancies. They were positive right away. I am two days late and I’m jot normally late. I tested and it was negative. Has anyone tested negative and than a week later positive? [name_u]Or[/name_u] should I think that my negative was the answer.

I would suggest doing a blood test with your doctor if you have not started in the next few days and are still getting negatives. It’s possible to get a late positive for sure but usually tests will be positive on the day of your missed period. It’s also possible for your cycle to be a bit off every once in a while.
Good luck!

It’s possible, and it also depends on what you’ve used of course. But normally it should be positive by now. If I were you I’d test again in a couple of days to be sure. Your period could just be a little late for any number of reasons, even if you’re very regular otherwise.

It could have been a chemical pregnancy :pensive: I also suggest seeing your doctor just to get everything checked out :pray:t2:

@Elle1 There’s no way of knowing if it was a CP, I wouldn’t assume that without evidence, there’s many other things it could be.

@Ziemann100 [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know exactly when you ovulated? Ovulation could have been delayed for a number of reasons this month, so your period isn’t late, ovulation is. I’ve had some slightly longer cycles on the odd occasion and always tested negative haven’t been pregnant.

If I go by my calendar, I would have [name_u]October[/name_u] 2nd

Oh, I agree completely. I’m not assuming it, just saying it’s a possibility.

That’s just a prediction, unless you tracked your fertile signs and temped, there’s no way to know, so you could have ovulated later this month. I’d test again just in case and wait for your period :slight_smile: