Nell’s baby sister take two!

I like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nn [name_f]Margot[/name_f] a lot!

I like [name_f]Ida[/name_f] with [name_f]Nell[/name_f]!

Personally I prefer [name_f]Ida[/name_f] to [name_f]Ada[/name_f].

Ida [name_f]Margot[/name_f] as a combo?

I like [name_f]Ida[/name_f] best with [name_f]Nell[/name_f]! I don’t see much teasing potential at all!

We’ve considered [name_f]Ada[/name_f] but I prefer [name_f]Ida[/name_f], for its meaning and historical significance. I also think there would be too much confusion over pronunciation (i still actually have no idea how most people pronounce [name_f]Ada[/name_f]).

It might come down to what the baby looks most like when she’s born!

Firstly, I love all your choices! Beautiful names. I have to ask: is [name_f]Nell[/name_f] short for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]? If so, I think [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nicknamed [name_f]Margot[/name_f] would not only match [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]/Nell perfectly, but might help alleviate some of the awkward off-rhyme naming by offering a full name like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. Keep in mind, she might not always have the last name forever (marriage, legally changed, etc.) so I wouldn’t veto it solely for that reason!

However, if her name is just [name_f]Nell[/name_f], then I would say [name_f]Ida[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] would be lovely. I think it just depends on what you want. If you like a spunkier name to balance the softness of [name_f]Nell[/name_f], go with [name_f]Ida[/name_f]. If you want to keep the softer quality throughout your naming style for girls, go with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. Neither is a bad choice, as both are completely beautiful! It all depends on the naming convention and style you’d like to achieve.

Best of luck in your decision making!

I think [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] would sound amazing together. Both names are short and fresh, and I can see them on girls of any age.

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

These would be the only “teasing” nicknames I could think of as well. It’s a sweet name.