Nephele, could you please do us a huuuge favour?

Sure, [name]Keiley[/name], I’ll anagram them. What theme would you like? [name]Do[/name] you want to see your twins as [name]Flower[/name] Fairies? Or some other theme?

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Keiley[/name], while [name]Nephele[/name] is busy in her anagram workshop (I’ll whisper so I don’t disturb her…), I just wanted to say how much I love the [name]Eleanora[/name] combo you chose to go with [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Joy[/name]! I think that [name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]June[/name] is amazing! They both are!

What beautiful names!

Good luck!

Also whispering Isn’t [name]Nephele[/name] just a genius? Now, I know I voted for [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name] (personal bias), but I adore [name]Nora[/name], and I think [name]Magnolia[/name] and [name]Eleanora[/name] are just perfect names for twins, too :slight_smile: And [name]Sylvie[/name] is one of my all time favourites; you have chosen beautiful names!

[name]Keiley[/name], Ditto on what others here have already said about your choice of names for your twins ” those are positively lovely!

Here you go with their [name]Flower[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] identities:

[name]Maggie[/name] is a [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] named:

[name]Amilia[/name] [name]Jocelyn[/name] Orgona
= inocioaaelmoljryang

“Orgona” is the Hungarian name for the [name]Lilac[/name].

[name]Nora[/name] is a [name]Rose[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] named:

[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Evelyne[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
= eurojanneeyleislva

Alternately…

[name]Maggie[/name] is a [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] named:

Gloriana [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Niamh[/name] Nogotki
= onnmniyrlakgihngaatooocelij

“Nogotki” is the Russian name for the [name]Marigold[/name].

[name]Nora[/name] is a [name]Pink[/name] [name]Fairy[/name] named:

[name]Ginevra[/name] [name]Joelle[/name] [name]Unity[/name] Kaneshon
= soijioelnleegatneaunvrknyh

“Kaneshon” is the Japanese name for the [name]Pink[/name].

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Haha; that is what I thought when we adopted [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] … And now I am naming twins! Oh well, I’m sure five children under five will be an absolute breeze :slight_smile:

[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Rosetta[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] is beautiful! You will most definitely have the best named children in the playground :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Keiley[/name], I just wanted to say I am SO excited you decided on [name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]June[/name] for your other daughter. I love it, and I love with with [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Joy[/name]. Good luck with everything :slight_smile: