Nephew & Niece

This is a very late announcement because I’ve been away from the forums for quite some time!

Jennings Arthur “Jack” & Elowyn Liana “Winnie”

I like to call Jennings “Jack Frost,” “Jack Beanstalk” (he’s very tall), and many other fun “Jack” names.

Elowyn goes by “Lady Elowyn,” “Winnie” or “Magpie” (a term of endearment from her uncle because she likes to sit and watch quietly and curiously like a chubby little bird.)

Jennings Arthur & Elowyn Liana both have names connected to Biblical truths. (Jennings, named after his father, is a nod to God’s grace and the fact that children are precious gifts, and Elowyn’s full name has a deeper meaning signifying the union of Christ and His church.)

20 Likes

Stunning names! First and middle flow very well for both children and I love the detailed description of the meaning for each name :heart:

Welcome to the world Jennings Arthur and Elowyn Liana

1 Like

Such lovely choices with so much thought behind them! Congratulations to your family :two_hearts:

1 Like

Their names are beautiful!

1 Like

Such lovely names! I am particularly enthralled by [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Liana[/name_f] “Winnie” — the name is so beautiful as a whole, and the nickname is so charming!

And I love the meaningful stories behind each of their names. Thanks for sharing them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to your sister! Her children have gorgeous names, and I love how meaningful they are! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats to your sister! That have absolutely stunning names! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the warm words! :blush: