New BerryBaby

[name]Sadie[/name] (aka SadieSadie) and [name]Bjorn[/name] would like to introduce their newest addition. At 12:07 am to the sound of [name]Celine[/name] [name]Dion[/name] singing A New [name]Day[/name] Has Come [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Grace[/name] came screaming into the world. 7 lbs 3 oz and 19.5 inches long.
It took us an hour to name her, but after getting to know her a bit she is totally a [name]Hermione[/name]. I think we have a sassy one!
My husband made about 15 play lists so that we could listen to music through out our laboring time. I hadn’t ever really listened to the [name]Celine[/name] [name]Dion[/name] song but my husband was responsible for remembering what song was playing the second the baby was born. He played it for me later and the lyrics where so perfect (sob fest!)
Thank you all so much for helping me choose [name]Hermione[/name]'s name. I love it!
P.S. the family isn’t too thrilled with the name but they will have to deal! :slight_smile:

awww, what a sweet story!
I love her name, I think you made a great choice!
I’m curious, did you keep all your names a secret during your pregnancy? Our families weren’t thrilled with our choices either, but it is our turn to name our babies, not theirs. They will love the name once they associate it with her, I promise.

Congratulations!
:slight_smile:

Congratulations! I am THRILLED to know that there is a little baby [name]Hermione[/name] somewhere out there!

YAY :smiley: I feel the same way (excited to know of a baby [name]Hermione[/name]). I just [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]! DH and I are just TTC and our family is already shooting down all of our choices. We will most likely get the same type of response but I fully believe that will pass. CONGRATS!!!

Thanks everyone. We didn’t tell anyone any of our name choices after the first wave of names were so badly bashed. (Everyone in my family seems to be in love with ‘aiden’ sounding names)
We went back and ditched all names that were on the first list and started over privately (except Name [name]Berry[/name]!) and couldn’t be happier!

Congratulations, and I [name]LOVE[/name] her name! Seriously, I would [name]FLIP[/name] OUT if I met a little [name]Hermione[/name]! It is a great name, a REAL name, so don’t let any negative opinions get you down (and remind yourself of the source of any negative opinions…those who frown on that name would have probably suggested Addyssiyn or McKaydyn or Kenzaleigh :wink: ) What a wonderful first gift to give to your daughter – the gift of a gorgeous name that will suit her well through all phases of life! Congratulations! I hope you are still around for baby #2, I am dying to know what you’ll pick next :smiley:

Congratulations! What a beautiful story; thank you for sharing it with us. [name]Hermione[/name] is a wonderful name and what a lucky daughter to grow up with today’s famous [name]Hermione[/name] to look up to – fantastic modern role model.

So happy for you, warmest congratulations. You will have a wonderful story to tell her about her birth and fantastic that Dad could remember the song amidst the excitement of your beautiful [name]Hermione[/name] arriving here. I think [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a lovely combo.

all the best

rollo :slight_smile:

Congrats to you on the birth of your new BerryBaby, [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. Oh, she’d better be sassy with such a lovely name! :smiley: All the best!

That is such a wonderful story! Great idea with the music!
Her name is lovely. What a precious gift to your little one.
Congratulations!

That is such a wonderful story! Great idea with the music!
Her name is lovely. What a precious gift to your little one.
Congratulations!

Oh Wow, what Fantastic news! [name]Hermione[/name] is one of my Favourites and I think [name]Grace[/name] goes beautifully with it too! I got tears in my eyes reading your story and as rollo said, what a wonderful story to tell her one day! And as gigi22 said, her name is 100% up to you and the family will soon forget that they ever had a problem with it when they get to know her! Well done to Mom and Dad! All the Best!

Congratulations! [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name. I’m sure your family will come around soon

Congradulations [name]Sadie[/name] on the new baby girl! As much as I was wishing for a little [name]Conrad[/name], I dont think you could have picked a better name for your little girl. Best of wished to you and your new family. :smiley:

I am so in love with her name! What a wonderful choice. Congratulations on your sweet little girl joining your family!