New Combinations For Rosalie

Hi!

I need help with my Rosalie combinations. I need two middle names and I really want them to be wintery. I love Snow but I don’t think Rosalie Snow ______ flows very well and I have no other ideas to explore it Snow in the second position. MI am exhausted with searching and looking at lists but this is driving me crazy. I’m sure many of you can relate lol. That’s where you come in! Please help me! I would like combinations that are wintery and in English. I don’t like things like Lumi a) because I think it’s gross, this name specifically, and b) I’m just Canadian. I don’t relate to anything else.

I have a love-hate relationship with Noelle. I think the “No” part stands out too much and I love Christmas but it seems tacky. Overall though, so pretty. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I can’t use Holly because I used to know people with that name and it’s still very Christmasy.

I suppose the names don’t necessarily need to have direct meanings of Winter or Snow, just anything that overall gives strong Winter imagery. The direct meanings are my favourite though.

I don’t like months as names. In theory, totally and I love them on other people! I heard a little girl called September once :heart_eyes:

I want the whole name to be very beautiful, elegant and feminine. I absolutely not a fan of masculine names for girls.

Could you please write your suggestions as a full combination instead of a list? It would really help :blush:

Thank you!

Bonus: If you’d like to suggest nature or winter related last names, I would be soooooooo happy. It would have to go with my whole name of course and I would love if it generally went with a lot of other names because we don’t have any kids yet. Thank you!

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

Rosalie Snow Scarlett
Rosalie Snow Bianca
Rosalie Snow Ingrid
Rosalie Snow Natalia
Rosalie Snow Aspen
Rosalie Snow Daphne
Rosalie Snow Hollis
Rosalie Snow Hollen
Rosalie Snow Ivette
Rosalie Snow Yvette
Rosalie Snow Juniper
Rosalie Snow Guinevere
Rosalie Snow Gwendolyn
Rosalie Snow Jasmine
Rosalie Snow Eleanor
Rosalie Snow Leonora
Rosalie Snow Lucille
Rosalie Snow Ember
Rosalie Snow Seraphina
Rosalie Snow Belle
Rosalie Snow Christina
Rosalie Snow Estelle
Rosalie Snow Esther
Rosalie Snow Harper
Rosalie Snow Lyra
Rosalie Snow Emerald
Rosalie Snow Joy
Rosalie Snow Abigal
Rosalie Snow Felicity
Rosalie Snow Evangeline

Naming is hard honestly!

I’m going to suggest some names that have a wintry feel which could work nicely for you please count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries :white_heart:

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Christiana[/name_f] [name_f]Holiday[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Olwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] Jenara
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Eirwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Aster[/name_u] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

It is hard! I used to have so much fun with it but going through a name change myself and trying to come up with real names that will be used forever, with my husband now that we’re ready, is quite different than my fanciful thoughts and day dreaming.

Hmm. I can’t really see anything snowy or cold about any of those :confused:
I really like [name_u]Ember[/name_u] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is too warm and I’d like something softer than [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is great in that regard.

I have no idea why [name_f]Odette[/name_f] seems wintery… That’s a nice combo but I always hear ‘owe debt’ with it.
I like too [name_u]Winter[/name_u] but it leans masculine to me.
I had [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] before and I still love it but sometimes I get hung up on how sharp the ‘eese’ part of [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] is. And thanks to synesthesia, it’s green, which makes it warm. I might still keep it/go with that one. I see you on here a lot, what do you think of [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]?

1 Like

I think [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is used in [name_u]Swan[/name_u] [name_u]Lake[/name_u], which is often performed at Christmas:)

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] is pretty! I quite enjoy the sound and flow

These might not be what you are looking for at all, but I’ll list some names that feel Wintery to me…

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

Ohhhh. Gotcha.

Really?! You think it flows nicely? I tend to overthink. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband loves it for me too, I’m just scared to take the leap.

I thinks it’s so soft and lovely. Yeah. Definitely overthinking. Thank you!

1 Like

I think a lot of those are quite lovely! Thank you :smiling_face: I especially live the ones with [name_u]Snow[/name_u]. Thank you for putting it second with some other options, it helps a lot.

I think it’s different when it comes to naming children!

Oh okay I took these names from a wintry inspired name list a lot of the names have meanings surrounding ‘white’ or are considered stereotypical [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] names so thought they felt wintry! Sorry I missed the brief.

Some other ideas could be

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Winika[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Aneira[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]

Maybe these will feel more Christmassy/wintry? I mean [name_f]Winika[/name_f] literally means [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] so I’m hoping at least that one will hit the brief :joy::white_heart:

Ones including ‘snow’

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Olivine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :crossed_fingers:t4:

That’s was nice of you to do a second post! Some of those are really pretty :slight_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are the ones that include [name_u]Snow[/name_u]. I think I will definitely have to include it.

1 Like

Your welcome! [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is great glad your feeling more positive about that one :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

1 Like

What do you think of [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]? I keep gravitating towards it but have been worrying the flow isn’t very nice and that [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] has a sharp ‘eese’ sound. But I love the meanings and it looks beautiful.

No I love it!

Prefer [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] just because I prefer simpler spellings but still really beautiful, soft and whimsical.

Thank you, that’s helpful :smiling_face:

1 Like