New combo - opinion is needed ✨

Hello!

I have one simple question.

What do you think about Booker Graham? What kind of image does it evoke? :relaxed:

Thank you!

1 Like

I loooooove this combo! I fell in love with the name [name_m]Booker[/name_m] right after we found out we were having a boy, but my SO just could not get behind it. I also really loved the name [name_m]Graham[/name_m] for a while, until I was having a conversation with a little girl talking about her friend [name_m]Graham[/name_m] but I thought she was talking about her Grandma (Gram). But as a middle name you would never have that issue, so I would definitely still love to use [name_m]Graham[/name_m] in a middle spot. Overall this combo is literally something I would’ve come up with myself. It gives me cozy vibes, like curling up under a huge knit blanket with a good book on a stormy day. I could see [name_m]Booker[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] being a snuggly kid who ends up being very smart and studious.

1 Like

[name_m]Booker[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] is very handsome! Rugged, charming and unexpected!

1 Like

I like it! Very surname-y, but in a good way!

1 Like

It has made me soo happy to read your comment! Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like