New Combos! (Boy’s Edition)

What do you think of my new boy name combos? A lot of the first names are ones you have see before from me, but the combos are new. I’ve been working very hard to come up with a set of names that feel usable while still being special. What do you think?

Oh, and I didn’t include [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] because that combo is set in stone.

Isaiah [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_m]Creed[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Zaccai[/name_m]
[name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Whitman[/name_m] [name_m]Moses[/name_m]
[name_m]Wycliffe[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Anthem[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Gilead[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
Spero [name_m]Canaan[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Chosen[/name_m]

1 Like

My favourites are: [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Elio[/name_m], [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]!! So lovely!

Overall, I love them! You have such a distinctive style.

My favorites are [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

Atticus [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are perfect! [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is brilliant too although I’m not 100% sure about the flow? Individually, I adore [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but I don’t love the names they’re paired with; I’d prefer [name_u]Fox[/name_u] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I’m a fan of [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Whitman[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] as well but some of the names they’re paired with are a little too biblical for my liking - but that’s just a personal taste thing rather than there being anything inherently wrong with the combos.

I love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_m]Whitman[/name_m] [name_m]Moses[/name_m]!

I’m also feeling:
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Zaccai[/name_m] - I love the repeated long “i” sound in these names. Great flow.
[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] - ditto

Not so much:
Spero [name_m]Canaan[/name_m] - I think each of these names would pair better with something more traditional.
[name_m]Wycliffe[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Creed[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - Too many similar sounds in these two.
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Gilead[/name_m] - Similar to Spero [name_m]Canaan[/name_m]. Needs more balance.
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m], but it reminds me of [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] on your girls list. The jonquils spark isn’t there!

They’re so awesome!
I love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and [name_m]Creed[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are amazing.

My faves are…
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

my favorites are

Gideon [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]

Love your style!

Isaiah Atlas - full of strength and character

Creed Theodore - I love the blend of modern and classic

Gideon Shiloh - I love this so much I wish I’d thought of it

Tobias Zaccai - I’ve never come across [name_m]Zaccai[/name_m] but I like it. There’s something bubbly and bold about this name

Jedidiah Silas - cool and classy

Atticus Sage - I love the mix of sounds and the literary, earthy feel

Peter Cornelius - feels quite serious and studious but it’s quite nice

Thaddeus Boaz - the endings blend a little but I do enjoy these together

Whitman Moses - so literary and grand

Wycliffe Charles - it feels a bit snooty, sorry

Wolf Elio - short and bright

Zion Matthias - I like the flow and the unexpected feel of this combo

Haven Samuel - gentle and calming

Anthem Jeremiah - [name_m]Anthem[/name_m] is one I’d never have thought of but I kind of like it

Wilder Gilead - this feels a little descriptive to me

Caspian Henry - beautiful, literary and lovey

Spero Canaan - I enjoy the sounds though I prefer the look of [name_m]Spiro[/name_m]

Elijah Chosen - bold yet grounded

Hi again!

Here are my thoughts on the boys:

Isaiah [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]-I’m not usually into [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], but I have nothing against it. This combo is great. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] makes [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] sound fresh.

Creed [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]-Meh, I’m not a fan of this one. [name_m]Creed[/name_m] just reminds me of the band, whom I don’t like much. And [name_m]Creed[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] has a lot of ‘r’ & ‘d’ sounds. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is lovely in general.

Gideon [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]-I love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is cute. I would love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. Still nice either way.

Tobias [name_m]Zaccai[/name_m]-Ooh, [name_m]Zaccai[/name_m] is neat. Is this combo a little rhyme-y?

Jedidiah [name_m]Silas[/name_m]-This is a bit long ‘i’ heavy too in my opinion. I really like the strong slick cowboy sounding [name_m]Silas[/name_m]. [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] is a bit amish-y for my tastes, but it’s interesting.

Atticus [name_u]Sage[/name_u]-Ooh, that’s a neat combo. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is kind of hipster-y over used these days, but a good solid name.

Peter [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]-Not sure why I find [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] just too geeky. I like geeky names usually. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is a good solid classic, but it’s not as over used as some others in the same vain like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] etc.

Thaddeus [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]-[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] is okay. I want to like it, but can’t quite get on board. It’s a nice solid name though, & [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] is unexpected. I like the nns of [name_m]Thatch[/name_m], Thax & [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] a lot.

Whitman [name_m]Moses[/name_m]-I like [name_m]Whitman[/name_m]. [name_m]How[/name_m] cute & kind of sassy is [name_u]Whit[/name_u]? Simple & different.

Wycliffe [name_m]Charles[/name_m]-There was a little Wyc in the Nameberry birth announcements recently. It’s really fun! Very dashing paired w/Charles.

Wolf [name_m]Elio[/name_m]-This seems sort of short. I don’t care for [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] as a fn. Seems a bit harsh.

Zion [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]-Not sure why, but I just don’t like the sound of [name_u]Zion[/name_u].

Haven [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]-I just love the [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] part. [name_u]Haven[/name_u] is not my cup of tea. Probably used more for girls too.

Anthem [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]-[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] is handsome. I’d like this better flipped around. [name_m]Anthem[/name_m] seems a little word-y for a fn.

Wilder [name_m]Gilead[/name_m]-Hm. It repeats the ‘d’ sound, but it’s not too bad. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is fun.

Caspian [name_m]Henry[/name_m]-That’s dashing & kind of artsy. I like it.

Spero [name_m]Canaan[/name_m]-This kind of reminds me of spears & cannons. A little violent!

Elijah [name_m]Chosen[/name_m]-Hm. The mn seems a tad pretentious. [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] is a good solid classic.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile: