New Combos: honest opinions needed

[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Raven[/name]
[name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Anya[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name]
[name]Tina[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

I had a harder time with girls names than boys names this time, which is odd. My top 3 are [name]Emma[/name], [name]Autumn[/name], and [name]Meredith[/name]. [name]Kimberly[/name] is one that’s been an on-and-off favorite for awhile now, and [name]Tina[/name] is still a fairly recent addition to my list.

Anyways, the issue lies more in the middle names: I definitely want to use [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Raven[/name], and [name]Winter[/name] … but they don’t have to be with the names they’re with right now. [name]Anya[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] I just kind of pulled from my list (KD's Girl Names | Nameberry) because I didn’t really know what to put with [name]Kimberly[/name] and [name]Tina[/name].

So, any suggestions?

[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] – I love this combo! So soft and sweet and classy.
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Raven[/name] – I don’t like this combo much. I think it sounds too close to “I’m a raven.” For that reason, [name]Emma[/name] probably needs a middle name that isn’t also a word. Ideas: [name]Emma[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Carys[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Raine[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Dulcie[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Anya[/name] – This name sounds cool. :slight_smile:
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name] – [name]Meredith[/name] is nms, but it sounds nice with [name]Winter[/name]!
[name]Tina[/name] [name]Iris[/name] – I don’t like the flow of this one. Maybe: [name]Tina[/name] [name]Sage[/name], [name]Tina[/name] [name]Valerie[/name], [name]Tina[/name] [name]Grace[/name], or [name]Tina[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]?

I love [name]Emma[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] as well, but if I were to use [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Autumn[/name] in the future, I could only use [name]Charlotte[/name] once … but I agree, word middle names probably aren’t a good idea for [name]Emma[/name]. I never considered that.

I don’t know if I’ll keep [name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Anya[/name], but I’m glad you like it :slight_smile: [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name] will probably stay a little longer … knowing full well how often I change my mind, and I still have quite a few years before I have children of my own!

Not a fan of [name]Sage[/name], [name]Grace[/name], or [name]Maeve[/name] … and [name]Valerie[/name] is cute, but wouldn’t consider using it. Sorry :frowning: I agree though, the flow of [name]Tina[/name] [name]Iris[/name] isn’t that great. Maybe [name]Tina[/name] [name]Raven[/name] …?

Some nice names in there but the only combo I like is [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name]. Spot on!

[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is nice enough, I love [name]Autumn[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] makes a nice enough middle name.

[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name] is definitely my favourte though, I’m loving [name]Winter[/name] right now. I like [name]Meredith[/name] with the nickname [name]Edie[/name], it’s too cute.

[name]Emma[/name], [name]Kimberly[/name] and [name]Tina[/name] seem very dated, sorry.

[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!!! So gorgeous!
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Raven[/name] - eh, [name]Raven[/name] is NMS at all
[name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Anya[/name] - I love them separately but together I just don’t think they work.
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name] - I like it!
[name]Tina[/name] [name]Iris[/name] - [name]Tina[/name] seems nicknamey and dated. I second the suggestion of [name]Christina[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

So [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] seems to be a favorite :slight_smile: Lots of likes for [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Winter[/name] as well :slight_smile: [name]Don[/name]'t really care if [name]Emma[/name]'s dated, that one is 100% staying!

I’ve gone back and forth with the [name]Christina[/name] nn [name]Tina[/name] … still iffy on it because I really like the name [name]Christina[/name], but I have a cousin named [name]Kristina[/name]. Although … if I use the nickname [name]Tina[/name], and it’s a different spelling of [name]Christina[/name] anyways, I suppose it could work.

Can’t use [name]Charlotte[/name] as a first name because my best friend will most likely use [name]Charlotte[/name] in the future (it’s a special family name). Also, after some time thinking about it, I would rather use it as a middle name. But [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Snow[/name] is quite cute :slight_smile: